three.

"Your late mr harlow"
"1 minute im late by 1 minute" is what he responded with while laughing. "touché". jack opened the passenger seat for me,when i sat in the seat jack closed the door and made his way to the drivers seat. once he sat down and got situated he turned on the radio. "i love this song" jack said as he turned the radio up. "yea it is a really good song" i said looking out the window. "j.cole always understands the assignment", " you know what y/n your right"
" yea i know i am jack" we start laughing as he pulls off.

10 minutes into the drive i noticed i have no idea where i'm going.
"hey jack" "yes y/n" "where are we even going" jack laughs and says "to a club". nothing specific,just 'A cLUB' lil dumbass. "what club?" "a club that's really fun y/n,anymore questions?" this nigga is really giving me the bare minimum- "nope". 5 minutes later we get to this big ass building which i'm guessing is this 'ClUb'
he was talking bout. "come on we gotta go through the back" the back i know this rich man is not sneaking through the back. "it's not like that, it's so paparazzi won't be all up in our face" oh that makes sense. " i knew that." i said while rolling my eyes and jacks just shakes his head and laugh.

once we get to the back door jack knocks and a big strong ass man opens the door and lets us in.
"hey man long time no see,who's this?" the big man asks jack while pointing to me, i stay silent because i don't know what to say to be honest "this is y/n, she's a friend of mine" he says while the guy out stretches his hand to reach mine. " hi it's nice to meet you im ralph" he says while shaking my hand " hi it's nice to meet you too" i copy his movements with a smile. after that the guy walks us to this section in the club, as soon as we got there the smell of weed and the bass of the speakers immediately hit you at once.
"i know it's loud but you'll get used to it" i will never get used to this. "hey jack what's up" is what i hear over the loud crowd i turn around and see jack dapping up some people. "y/n this is my friends tyler,dru,mason and key"
holy fuck i forgot his friends was meeting us. play it cool y/n "hi nice to meet to meet you all my name is y/n" i say in a cool tone with a big smile. jack smiles once he sees the interaction unfold.

it's been a good hour since i've meet jacks other friends tyler is super funny we've been talking about his career and how successful he's been. druski is hilarious and super cool to be around. mason and key has to be the dads of the small group but are fun and wild at the same time. perfect balance. "you know jack is a white man right y/n, he's not a undercover lightskin" " yes drew i know he's not a black man" i said while laughing hard. " the hell y'all talking bout over here" oh lawd speaking of the white man. " nothing jack, just the fact that ur a WHITE MAN" drew is gonna kill me. " oh yea isn't obvious" i-
you have a point jack. "i'm gonna go get some drinks y'all want anything" drew said while getting up. " hennessy please" tyler said and the rest of them agreed " you want anything y/n?" "she can't she's underage" this white man got some nerve- " hold tf up jack you got a kid in here, oh hell na-" "no she's not a kid she's 20" " oh shit you had me scared" drew says while laughing.well i'm not! " i'll get her a shirley temple" drew says while they all laugh. this is bullshit. i stand up and go sit on the other side of the couch away from jack, cuz this nigga had some nerve.

drew comes back and hand the guys the 3 bottles of hennessy , then drew comes and hands me my shirley temple, not gonna lie best shirley temple that i've ever had. "what's with the long face y/n" jack comes and sit next to me and puts his arms over the couch. "nothing i'm fine jack" i say ending it with a smile. "are you at least having fun?" "yea i actually am" "ok we'll let's have some more" jack stands up and grabs my hand and makes me stand up.the song 'how many drinks' by miguel started playing. "come on let's dance" "me dancing ur bugging"i started walking away but jack gripped my wrist "come on y/n stop playing" this boy know how to get someone to do something "okay finee" jack grabs closes my hand in his and drags me to the middle of the section and we sway with the music while singing. jack puts his hands on my  hips while we sway. i was actually dying. but was i goanna show it? hell nah. "y/n my friends like you and i think that you like my friends too"  "of course i do" " okay good because we're going out tomorrow and it was wondering do you and aaliyah wanna come?" jack whispers in my ear. jack knows exactly what he's doing and i hate it. " i'll have to check my schedule and make sure liyas free" the song ends and i don't have time to play with jack so i go sit down. jack follows me with a cup filled with alcohol "you want some?" he motions to the cup. of course i want some dumbass. " yea i do" he raises his eyebrow and drinks from the cup and then passes it to me "drink it" oh wow. "okay" i drink from the cup,when i pull back he gives me a smirk then leaves me alone on the couch.

20 minutes later i see drew and jack walking back towards me. "hey y/n i think you gotta take jack home hes pretty fucked up"
jack is currently on drew's shoulder halfway sleep. "um yea but i don't know where his keys are or where he lives so wouldn't a urber be better?" "to be honest i don't know where he lives off hand so maybe he could back to your house" he says while walking away. "come on jack let's go" we walk back through that hallway and tell the guy goodnight. we walk to the car and i put him in the passenger seat, once he's situated i go to the driver side and push the start button. "did you have fun?" "yea i did" he says with a big smile. "good" i say while driving off.

15 minutes later we make it back to my house i park the car i'm my driveway and get jack out the car. we walk to my door and i unlock it once we make it in i put jack on the couch while i take my jacket and his off. "jack do you think you could make it upstairs?" "i think i can i don't know" he said while laughing i put his arm around my shoulder and we make our way upstairs. i open my guest bedroom and lay jack sit jack down. he takes off he's shoes and lays down.
"thanks y/n tonight was fun" wow why he saying thanks to me? i did literally nothing. "your welcome jack goodnight".

i make my way to my bed room and take off my clothes and put my pajamas on, i don't even bother taking off my makeup. i lay in my bed and think of everything that went down tonight .