A Unexpected Surprise

Ben opened his eyes shocked at what Pico had in his hand. "Surprise babe" Pico said. "B-babe?" Ben still had a shocked look on his face not even hearing Pico call him. "Can you hear me Ben?" Ben finally came back to reality "Yeah sorry." Pico chuckled " I wasn't expecting you to be that surprised." Ben was trying to get process what was happening "How in the world did he get tickets?" Ben thought "didn't they cost like hundred dollars total?" "Pico how did you get tickets?" "I did extra babysitting... I'm not gonna lie it was hella hard by myself." Pico responded. "Is that why you wouldn't tell me where you were going every day?" Ben pouted. "Yeah I'm sorry, I didn't tell you because you would've wanted to come, please don't be mad softie." Pico said as he poked Ben's cheek. "I'm not mad at you" Ben said "If anything I feel bad that you did all of that just to get tickets" Ben said sadly. Pico smiled softly and patted Ben's head, "Don't worry about it, I did all of that because I know how badly you wanted to go. Ben turns red and smiled. A hour later Pico is waiting for Ben to get ready. "Pico" Ben calls out to him "What's wrong B?" "Can you come here please?" "Ok coming." Ben stepped out of the bathroom "What do you think?"

" Ben stepped out of the bathroom "What do you think?"

Pico was shocked at how breathtaking Ben was. "Is it bad?" Ben said with a frown, "No you look beautiful!" Pico quickly said with a thumbs up. Ben's frown turned into a sweet smile with his cheeks pink.
The couple walk out the door going to the bus stop, several minutes later the bus comes. "We'll have to get off at the next stop and walk for a little." Ben stares out the window looking around, "Softie?" Pico looks at Ben as he stares out the window like a excited little kid. Pico smiles at the sight of his boyfriend. Five minutes later Pico and Ben get off the bus and start walking. "Hey Pico when we get there let's go on the ferris wheel!" "Sure." "After that let's go on the teacups!" "Ok." "After that can we go to the petting zoo?!" "Yeah." Pico chuckled at how excited Ben was. "You really thought about this huh?" "Yup!" A couple minutes they arrive and as soon as they walk in Ben rushes off going to the ferris wheel. "Hold on Ben." Pico yells after him.

Hi Tempest here again Im gonna make art if this for the next chapter. Also about uploading, I'm on break and will have more time to make new parts I plan to make this long but I don't have a exact number though. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.