So We Meet?

Midoriya has teleportation In this AU-

Aizawa, Hawks, and Present Mic are also aged down- 

Midoriya sat in the crowd of the entrance exam. He made sure that he kept his soulmate mark hidden since he had 4 marks including his own. Only the youngest soulmate got to see all the marks and Midoriya was the youngest.

Midoriya was nervous because all his marks were glowing indicating that his soulmates were all here nearby. Midoriya avoided any eye contact because if you made eye contact with your soulmate, you would feel it in your eyes and he was afraid of meeting his soulmates.

He looked straight ahead at Present Mic who was looking around at the students explaining the test. He looked in Midoriya's direction and quickly looked away but there was one slight problem. Well for Midoriya at least... Midoriya and Present mic had made brief eye contact and both of their eyes began to feel strange. Midoriya tried to stay calm to avoid any suspicion but looks like he had found his soulmate! Oh boy...

Present Mic's eyes widened as he felt the feeling. Midoriya looked at Present Mic's nose to avoid eye contact. Present mic tried desperately to find the source of the feeling in his eyes. He told the others to get started and nervously scanned the room.

Aizawa came into the room. Everyone looked at Aizawa. Midoriya made brief eye contact with Aizawa and they both felt the strange feeling in their eyes. Aizawa's eyes widened and he whispered something to Present Mic. The both of them began to walk to his row. They looked at each and every student. Midoriya tried to stay focused on his test but he was panicking inside.

Aizawa and Present Mic were trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible. Nezu soon walked in. "Aizawa, Present Mic! What are you doing? The students are distracted!" Present Mic told Nezu about the soulmate feeling and Nezu was shocked.

"Excuse me, could Aizawa and Present Mic's soulmate stay behind?" Nezu called out. The students all glanced at each other. Midoriya did the same to avoid suspicion and then got back to his test. Eventually, everyone was free to go and Midoriya walked out.

He glanced behind him only seeing a few more people. Eventually, no one was left and Present Mic and Aizawa just looked confused. Midoriya made accidental eye contact with both of them from under his hoodie. Feeling the tickle in his eyes again, he ran and threw his jacket away not wanting any hints to his identity.

Present Mic and Aizawa called out after him but Midoriya couldn't face them at all. He was frightened. They were a little too much older than him and he was scared they wouldn't accept him.  I'll have to keep a low profile he thought to himself.

When it was time for the physical exam, Midoriya had changed into a different hoodie that covered most of his features just in case he made eye contact with a camera. It turns out, Midoriya had made eye contact multiple times with his soulmate and was glad that he had the hoodie. The teachers had no clue of his identity since Midoriya never turned in a form.

Midoriya looked behind him after the test was over to see both his soulmates running his way. Midoriya used his teleport to disappear and so the two teachers were left standing there. Midoriya sighed as he entered his house. He submitted his form of identity and left to go on a walk to cool himself down.

He just had to get caught in a villain fight. A sudden feather yanked him out of the way. Hawks?! OMG!!! Midoriya thought to himself. Once Hawks had finished, he went over to check on Midoriya. "Hey kid, you ok?" He asked. Midoriya closed his eyes and smiled. When he opened his eyes, He made eye contact with Hawks and the ticklish feeling came.

Midoriya practically sprinted into an alleyway. Hawks called out for him with wide eyes and attempted to chase him. Midoriya teleported. What are the chances? He now knows the identity of all three of his soulmates... And they're all heroes... This is going to be interesting...