mildred hubble

What many people didn't know was that Ethel often put her hands on Mildred. The only people that knew was Maud and Edith. At one point, Miss. Hardbroom almost caught Ethel. Mildred was a strong girl but never told anyone about it. Sometimes Mildred regretted coming to Cackle's Academy and there were a few times when she almost left.

As they walked into the great hall, all the girls began to take there sides. Ethel kept looking at Middle with a smirk on her face. Mildred and Ethel took their place on the stage as everyone stood inside the witches pledge. The girls took their seats and Miss Cackle said,  "Last environmental challenge spill design. Ethel,  you're up first."  Ethel stood on stage and poured her potion into the cauldron.   She recited the words and the room filled with rainbows. Mildred got on stands and turned to Miss. Cackle and asked for her glasses.  Miss Cackle  responded with, "I suppose so." Mildred droped the glasses and steped on them and broke them. Miss. Hardbroom tried to agree with her but Miss. Cackle dismissed her.

Then Mildred put the spectacles in the  cauldron and there was a poof of smoke and Mildred then took and gave them to miss Cackle. As Miss Cackle put her glasses on, she became froze and broke into a million pieces of glass. Miss. Hardbroom immediately stood up and started to use her magic to try to bring miss Cackle back. But nothing worked, as she turned to mildred she yelled git out to all the girls. They all prattle run out the great hall.