1) Christmas Eve

Your Pov:
It was our typical Christmas Eve, spent at Anne's house surrounded by family we love. Gemma and her partner arrived early to assist Anne in setting the table. Of course I insisted on setting out early but Harry had other plans.

"Harry, you need to get changed now, we need to go love"
"Why" he replied, the lack of enthusiasm apparent in his voice as his focus was fixed on what he was watching on telly.
"Come ONNNN" I yelled, imitating his words- which I hear quite often when I'm squeezing into my clothes or doing my make up.
I hear a small snigger come from the living room. His laugh always makes me smile.

As quietly as possible I sneak up from behind him, his eyes still glued to the TV. When I'm close enough I launch myself over the sofa, somehow managing to not knock myself out as I tripped on the carpet beneath it. Harry's booming laugh fills the air as I am lying on the floor in defeat. Soon my laugh fills the air too. There's nothing in the world that means more to me than our time spent messing around together, Its easy to forget we're still young.

Then he looks at me right in the eyes, his face falling dead still, void of any previous entertainment. He reaches his hand out for me to grab. Lifting off the floor I reach for him, but he quickly moves his hand away, followed by
"You're such an idiot, but I love you" He says those three words to me countless times a day, yet they never grow old. I could never get tired of hearing that 'i love you', i feel honoured to have captured such feelings from him.

Suddenly he swiftly pulls me off my feet and carried me bridal style to the bedroom, he throws me onto the bed and begins kissing my neck, sucking, biting, god I always want him so bad.
"Haz no, we need to get changed to go you your mum's" I whisper reluctantly.
"Just quick" he replies "please".
"Nope, come on you. Get ready" I say somewhat sternly, surprised by my own ability to turn him down, which is an impossible task 99% of the time.
He groans in playful annoyance as he rolls off the bed, walking to his wardrobe. He gives me a quick peck on the forehead and lips before I move to the bathroom.

We have about 15 minutes to get ready before we leave, we're already sharp on time. So, I quickly apply my usual everyday make-up, adding a bit more sparkle to my eyes and a red lip for the festivities. As I curl my hair I hear Harry pacing across the room aimlessly.
"Come on Haz we're already late, what's the matter?" I question
"Don't know what to wear" he states bluntly.
"Something nice" I reply without leaving the bathroom. I hear him huff at my response. My light brown hair is perfectly curled falling just below my shoulders. Harry still no where in sight, so I decide I'll help him pick an outfit since he clearly can not. Creeping behind him, I throw my arms around his waist kissing the back of his neck and ducking beneath his arms, so that I am now in front of him. My eyes gaze over his clothes for a while before I find the perfect outfit, a black button up shirt. Simple but effective. Along with some black jeans, nothing too fancy but a step up from his usual casual clothes. Anne has always loved dressing up for family events and I've never wanted to go against that since I'm lucky to be a part of this family, I will act like one.
So I'm wearing a simple long length black body con dress, matching Harry. Some cream heals and my favourite penny lane cream coat. I'll be bringing some flat shoes too since Anne and I have quite the habit of drinking and dancing. Harry says it's his duty to keep us apart.

"You look gorgeous" his whisper roams through my ear and his hot breath hits my neck. He does this deliberately, he knows we can never keep our hands off eachother. His hands trail from hips across my waist, going further and further up. He squeezed my boobs lightly and a shaky moan leaves my mouth. Suddenly, his actions stop
"Come on let's go" he mimics me,
"Don't want to be late".
"You're a tease" I huff in rejection.
"You love it" he winks.

We get in the car, Harry driving to his mum's. Light casual talk consumes our time, an occasional sexual remark escaping Harry's lips. We make jokes back and forth until we get there, his jokes are bad but I laugh anyway, don't want to hurt his ego... I can't say mine are any better but we have fun still. They're the types of jokes that are so bad they're good. As Harry pulls into the drive I admire Anne's house decorations, even though I've already seen it this Christmas, she's the type to go all out, I love it. Hopping out of the car, Harry grabs my hand and leads me to the door, gesturing for me to go first
"My lady" he says
"Why thank you kind sir" I use a posh voice to further bring our performance to life, earning a small laugh from him. We knock on the door once, a squeal heard from inside as the door opens.