Chapter 1

Its 9 pm and ive been sitting at your computer for hours on end and my legs are starting to fall asleep and im also hungry, I got up from my chair and walked to the kitchen to get a snack, but I ate all of my favourite chip brand. I grabbed all of my things and steped outside of my house. 'It looks so dark out even though its only 9pm.' I thought to myself. I stepped to the nearest supermarket slowly, stopping every once in awhile to admire the fireflies and differently coloured cars driving past. After longer than expected I finally mase it to the supermarket. I found a bright red coloured basket and picked it up to carry the brand of chips you went in there for. Not even after 15 minutes  you hear a sinister laughter following the ding of the doors opening. BANG! A gunshot soon after fires. You get on the floor hiding behing one of the isles. Above you was a big red and white sign that said 'party snacks.' Joker walks slowly over to to isle that you were in. He looms overs you and says "Helloo theree!" You stay silent in shock. Joker leans down to grab you but before he does batman jumps through a window. The glass shattering sounds alerts the joker and changed his attention from you on to batman. "Thats quite enough Joker" says batman. "Oh hello batman! Its quite nice to see you again!" He says before showing batman a sinister  smile showing all of his teeth. Batman then immediately grabs hold of the Joker and throws him out of the same windows batman came in from.

Not long after that you can hear the sounds of police sirens and a red headed police officer walks over and sees you on the floor. They help you up and you as well as all the other people in the supermarket walk outside of the building. You then witness Batman and the Joker fighting each other, batman was using his gadgets and joker was using his more goofy gadgets. Then they both fought out of your range of sight so you couldnt see them anymore. You were so impressed and interested when you saw them fighting that you went and ran to follow them, even with all the other people running and stampeding away in fear of getting hurt pushing you away.