It's what I do

I was blindfolded and taken to an interrogation room. I was tied to a chair, waiting for the right moment. They took the blindfold off and greeted me with a punch to the face. There was a tall older guy, with a suit and tie. Must be their boss. They tortured me before he came.

"Where is it!?" Asked the boss.

I remained silent and spit out some blood. Another punch, this time harder.

"I will not ask again. Where is it!?" He asked.

I don't know what they were talking about, nor did I want to know. All knew was that I was waiting for the right moment.

He grabbed a gun and pointed it at my face. It was loaded. That was my time.

"You have five seconds. Five to tell me where it is. Untie him."

Two thugs untied me. Now it's time.

"One."

Time slowed down as I focused on what was happening. Two thugs behind me, two in front. Counting the boss is five.

"Two."

I checked the thugs to see if any had a knife. One had his hand in his pocket.

"Three."

I checked my surroundings. The only door I saw was the one behind the boss and the other two thugs.

"Four!"

So I planned my escape now it's time to go over it. After dealing with these guys, go out that door, they should be able to be in position.

"FIVE!" He fired the gun. I got out the chair and pulled one thugs to it. He died, the bullet went straight in the head. I quickly grabbed the knife from his pocket and stabbed the second thug to the stomach then sliced his neck. The boss still had a couple of bullets and his thugs and him were blocking my path.

"You know you can end this right? Just come with me and you won't die." I told him. I was assigned to kill him, but maybe I don't have to.

He stood for a moment, thinking on what to do next.
"You're right I can end this." He said and ran out the room.

The two thugs charged at me. One tried to hit me, I blocked and punched his throat, he stopped breathing instantly, and fell to the floor. The other stopped it looked like he was trying to figure out how to attack me. He punched, I dodged and broke his arm. He screamed to the top of his lungs, so I cracked his neck.

Following the boss, a thug tried to kill me, but I grabbed his pistol and shot him in the head. It was silenced, so I wouldn't have to worry about noise. Thugs were coming all over the place, ready to kill me.

I was ready. One came and tried to hit me with his bat, but I dodged it and shot his hand. I kept dodging and shooting til there were no thugs anywhere. Only on the floor with bullets in them. I ran ahead and saw their boss. He was trapped in the armoury room. With swords, guns, grenades, and alot of other things that can kill a man.

"So you tell me where it is?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I answered.

"A very important file contains plans to destroy probably the world. The only way for sure someone to take it is that it has a blood tracer." He said.

"Ohhhh so that thing my friend took can lead me to more people like you and can save lives? Cool." I replied.

He grabbed a staff.

"Let's settle this like men. Choose your weapon."

I grabbed two katana swords and prepared to fight.

"A Donatello fan huh? I'm more of a Leonardo type of guy." I said and we clashed.

Immediately the staff broke in two.

"You're good." He replied and threw his staff aside.

I threw him my sword and were ready to continue our fight. We clashed.

We were equally matched.

"This is it! You're a natural for a beginner." He replied.

*laughs* "Beginner?" I asked.

I kicked him and got him off balance, then I came back and sliced his head off. His head flew and I caught it.

"It's what I do." I said.

I saw some explosives and C4. I had an idea. As I came out of the place, a vehicle was waiting for me. One of my friends came out of the vehicle.

"Where's the boss?" She asked.

I showed her his head.

"You might wanna get back inside Kelsey." I replied.

She went back inside. The next thing that happened was the biggest and loudest explosion you could've ever heard and seen.

*sigh* It's good to be a killer.