Spending the day with Silent

Now Silent can't speak, but he can do sign language.

Yo Silent, you ready? I asked in sign language.

Yeah I'm ready let's go. He said.

It was awesome hanging with Silent. We used to always sword fight. He would always win even today he'll probably beat me. When we reached the building, we quickly dealt with people guarding the front. Inside their were weapons everywhere. Guns, swords, explosives, and everything else.

Dude! We hit the jackpot. Get ready to carry out all of this. Silent said.

Wait, something doesn't feel right. I told him and suddenly guards stormed the place.

We drew out swords and fought. We tldown and watched them bleed out on the floor.

Now we can celebrate. I said.

After we got all the weapons and supplies, Silent and I talked.

Things changed. He said.

How? I asked.

We went from being orphans to people saving the world. You even have your own title now. "The Killer". He explained.

I guess things happen, but that doesn't mean we've changed who we are. I told him.

You're right on that, so who's the next target? He asked.

A woman by the name of Jess. I said.

Jess? He asked with a serious face.

Heard of her?

You need to be very careful bro, she's dangerous. He said and left.

"So finally they've stepped their game up? Cool." I said to myself out loud.