Chapter 1. Childhood

3rd person P.O.V

When Jirou was young she was taught many ways to fight and use her quirk. They also helped in her pain tolerance and endurance which was her least favorite part.

Jirou was standing in the middle of the battle area with her arms up like a t-pose. She was only wearing a white tank top, black shorts, and old shoes. Basically she was wearing summer clothes during winter.

Two men in full armor and masks covering their faces where on each side of her, both holding a long, study, think pieces of bamboo which, they hit her with. She bit her lip hard enough for it to bleed, and clench her hands so tight her knuckles turned white.

She fighting hard not to let out any noise and tears. Her parents where standing there, watching this happened with bores eyes, no emotions behind them.

Time skip, in this Jirou is 10

Jirou was practice her combat skill on a very hard, tall, thick wood pillar. She could sleep until she breaks it down, if they she did... let's just say they'll give her a punishment.

So far she was able to get a good chuck of it off, but a lot of it is still left. Hours upon hours she kept on at it. She give no care on how bad here knuckles bled or how it stings.

No care on how legs are bruised to oblivion, maybe even one of them is fractured. She has to prove her parents, that she can be like them. The best of the best.

Here was a little backstory of her childhood. Anywho have good day!