Chapter I

Minho's pov

*Alarm rings*
Minho immediately grab the clock and toes it to the wall, the shattered clock makes a person rush to his room Minho's manager sigh seeing a poor clock shattered again, he walk towards the sleeping guy slightly shaking him to wake up but nothing happened. The next thing happened expectedly Minho wake up by Just hearing a loud sound coming from his cat without looking he knew its Doongie. Minho lazily get up to bed and pick up Doongie, he also saw his two other Cat named Sonnie and Dori. "Minho-ssi here's your schedule for today event", the manager handed Minho the iPad for him to look at the schedule. *Sigh* He knew it well be a long day again after his short weekend day off, Minho check his Instagram as expected His fans are so excited knowing Minho is one if the Artist who's Attending Award Show Happened at the Middle of the year.

Minho was seating in his chair while the make up artist do her things in other hand his manager telling him the details about his performance in todays award show. His Gonna perform His Latest song Easy, the manager was interrupted by the Noises coming from the outside of his dressing room, Minho could here different kind of voice talking nonchalantly.
"Tssss", lost of words Minho didn't mind who the people are but later he heard the Group name Stray Kids, Minho might not know all of them but he knew that group is a well-known group.

Jisung's Pov

"Congratulations.....🎶🎶🎶" Jisung just look at Seungmin who's singing their Day 6 sunbaenim's song title Congratulations. "Yeah Seungmin-hyung please stop it you've been singing that Line Nonstop", I.N their Maknae told his Hyung but the older one just ignored, Jisung make his self busy having a conversation with their fans in Bubble, after a few minutes the Show Started he could see that there's a lot of artists that is present in today's show. Performance after performance, then the well known solo Artist the crowd got wild as the Man name Lee Minho one of the biggest artist and most love by his fans. It's Jisung First time seeing the man perform, all he could think the guy is truly a performer his every moves, his expression, and his amazing voice.
Jisung is a man of confidence in his visual, but the time he saw the guy he thought to himself there's still a living person who have a unreachable Visual and that man is Lee Minho.

"Hyung", Jisung called his leader Bangchan, "Yes???", Chan was confused looking at the younger,"ahmmm....!!!!" Jisung couldn't find a word because he is embarrassed to ask, "hey Hannie", now he fuck up Jisung Thought cause he could hear the worry on Chan's Voice, " actually Hyung I'm m impressed of that Minho Guy:)", Chan 2as taken aback from what he heard on Jisung.

Jisung is part of the producing unit as what called "3racha", Jisung is peaky in artist his very detailed guy that sometimes Chan most scold him to make Jisung Rest, "woah!!!! Is that you sungie???", Changbin the next oldest in the group that sit beside Jisung reacted,

" I mean His choice of music is amazing also the vocals i won't think any other artists can pull that special his a solo artist", jisung said in a hurry, Chan smiled a Jisung then pat his shoulder, " how about we talk that later, but for bow let's enjoy the show hmmmm :)".

Jisung just watched the whole performance of Lee Minho and all he can say is amazing nobody had make him speechless, cause of course he always criticized a performance, and it make him irritated he can't pinpoint the wrong move's or anything.

After the show Jisung's Group received an award a Deasang they say as SONG OF THE YEAR,
AT THE DORM

Chan knock on Jisung's door cause he knew that jisung ain't sleep yet, as jisung opened the door he smiled at Chan mischievously, "Why are you still awake Han Jisung", Jisung just pouted at him, "you said well talk about the lee know guy in the dorm so yeah, hyung let's talk about it", Chan sighed at the stubbornness of Jisung, "Fine, so what do you want to talk about him???,

"Hyung who produced his songs??" Chan look at him like saying really, "sungie there's internet, search in Google", Jisung didn't say a word instead he get his laptop and starting to search about it, Chan sit with him  he silently watched what Jisung is doing , Chan was having fun seeing the shock reaction of Jisung,

Next morning

Jisung is sitting in the sofa at their living room spacing out and there's Felix curiously ask their youngest at neither of them know what happened to a bubbly talkative Jisung.

"What!!!!!....." Hyunjin Stray Kids Visual/vocal reacted after chan summarised the whole thing, "ahahahahhahahahahah", he laughed as if his losing his mind, "Han Jisung is freaking losing his braincells hyung" he said between laughing, "hey stop that, let him digest what he just find out he'll comeback to his old self".

Okay so this is the first chapter i wish someone could read it

Don't worry guys I'll update everyday from now on ahahah