༒︎The Slender Sickness༒︎

What is the Slender Sickness ?

The Slender Sickness is the name given to an sickness consisting mostly of coughing fits and coughing up blood due to encounter and being stalked by the SlenderMan.

What are the symptoms ?

Being stalked:
-Nosebleeds with fever like a common cold,mild amnesia.

First encounter:
-Nose bleeds,exhaustion,nausea, strong cough,vomiting,amnesia,slight signs of radiation poisoning,aches and pains,slight trauma of the eyes,deja vu is commonly seen at this point.
Coughing up blood,blood in vomit, many signs of radiation exposure, painful breathing,difficulty in swallowing,violent convulsions and major amnesia.

(Note:If you have this symptoms,see a doctor,many of these symptoms apply to non-SlenderMan related illnesses,I'm not a doctor so I can't diagnose you.)

Is there knowed Victims ?

Yes,the Slender Sickness as been observed in multiple Slenderseries like:

-Marble Hornets (Alex,Tim,Brian,Jessica and Jay)
-Tribetwelve (Noah and Milo)
-EverymanHYBRID (Evan)
-MLAndersen0 (Michael)

What is the probably cause to the Sickness ?

One theory is that the Slender Sickness is directly caused by Sigma Radiations, or radiations in general, which has a long history of inclusion in theories regarding SlenderMan and his powers. This may mean the Slender sickness is a form of radiation poisoning. But many symptoms are also similar to symptoms of various chemicals entering the body.

Charlie has disconnetced...