PART 13

The guests were shock about it, and then they started to look at Princess Natasha and the Netherlands family. The Netherlands family was embarrassed after what happen and they went away.

A month after that, Princess Marla conditions have been better than before. While Prince Arthur or known as King Arthur who was taking after his father throne was busy doing his work.  Then on that day, Prince Arthur went to a place where he used to play with his mother and the friend that loves about the stars. He sit at the grass and look up the sky, with out he realize he was sleeping. And then he was dreaming about his friend, in his dream they were looking at the sky at the night while reading a book about the stars, but then unexpectedly Prince Arthur realize that the book was seems familiar. Then he remember that he seen that book at Princess Marla room at the first day they met.

Know he remember everything, a friend used to spend his childhood times were Princess Marla and he have seen her face on his dream. So he wake up and went to the Pazo castle as fast as he can, he was in hurry so he take his horse and ride it.

In a blink of eyes, he already arrives at the Pazo castle. Then he ask the guards where Princess Marla is, so he follow the guard and he met Princess Marla; he saw Princess Marla at the garden, she was busy watering the flower. Princess Marla turns around and saw Prince Arthur, who was standing behind her,

“Arthur, what are you doing her?” she ask

“Marla, I need to talk with you” he said

Then he explained everything, then he shows the necklace, then Marla was surprised that he has the same necklace as her.

“But how can you have the same necklace as me?” she ask

“Well, seems like it was you the one who spend my childhood with” he said

“What do you mean?”

“Do you remember I’ve tell you that I have a childhood friend that loves about the stars?” prince Arthur asks

“Yeah, and then…”

“It was you!” Prince Arthur told her

“What? But how it can be?” she was confused

Then Prince Arthur tells her about what happen to him when he was childhood and why he disappears from her and it all make sense for the both of them.

After they both know that they knew each other since they were childhood, they both always sending a letter to each other and keep in touch. And then one day Prince Arthur Proposing Princess Marla and she said yes. So their wedding was held not long after that.

1 year has passed, King Arthur and Queen Marla have been living together happily with their children prince Maden and Princess Alice, and they have been stayed at the knight castle.

-The end-