Zeldris NSFW

A- Aftercare

Zeldris doesn't like having you be In pain and 99% is his fault (he doesn't like feeling guilty) He does his best to make sure you don't have morning pain.

B- Body parts

If he had to chose, it would be your waist. Because he's Meliodas height, he can just hug your waist and hold you close as possible

C- cum

He's not ready for Little Gremlins( kids) so he uses a condom or cums on your body, he finds it more sexy anyways when your covered in semen.

D- Dom

Not all the time, he let's his guard down sometimes to give you control, otherwise, he's in charge.

E- Efforts

He's the demon kings son and his dad forbids love so when you two actually have time, he likes to put in all his efforts to make you feel good because you guys won't get to do it again for a while.

F- Favorite position

He loves Doggy style the most but is up for any other style. He also likes it when you ride him, it gives him control over your hips.

G-goofy

No, he doesn't intend for these kinds of moments to be funny. HE DOESNT WANNA HEAR A LAUGH

H-Hair

He shaves when needed , for you, he could care less just be mindful or kiss them oral privileges bye bye.

I- intimacy

He doesn't get to pound you often or love you often so when he gets the chance, he takes it.

J- Jerking off

NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOPE, HE'S NOT EVER DOING THAT

K- Kinks

●Bondage
●Daddy kink
●Degradation (if your Ok with it)
●Master kink
●Etc(comment on this pls

L- locations

Private....he's OK with slight teasing in public but for quickies and proper sex, he prefers the bedroom, bathroom and anywhere with a lock.

M-Motivations

You. You're his main motivation to make the demon world a better world and for his turn on.

He's a boob and thigh guys so showing any of those gets him turned on.

N-No

He hates the very idea of public sex so it's a no for him. Anything that could hurt you or him is a no.

He is considering trying BDSM thou.

O-