6

Tw:Smut
Time skip to morning
George had woken up before Dream and headed down the stairs. He searched and searched for cereal in he cupboards but all he could find were plates, bowls, cups, mugs, coasters, forks, spoons, knifes, but no cereal boxes. He went up to the second floor and went into Dream's room to find him still fast asleep.

George walked to the bathroom and locked the door. He thought about what happened in his previous high schools but could not forget as he told Dream the day before.

He had almost forgotten hit but telling Dream made all the memories come back.

He fell down to his knees, quietly sobbing. He put his hands over his face as his back was turned to face the door. He was on his knees like he was praying to someone but there were only tears and cries.

After a bit, he realized he had cried all the tears he had left. He had cried for so long he didn't have any tears anymore. He stood up slowly, looking into the mirror. He looked horrible. He had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was in a mess and his eyes were red. He squeezed his eyes shut as he splashed freezing cold water onto his face. He shivered and grabbed a nearby towel.

George grabbed some gel and started to work ok his hair style. He went over to his room to see if he had any make up just incase Dream hit him or did anything bad to him he did not want, he could hide it by putting make up over them. But he did not do anything so he took the make up pallet and went back to the bathroom. He looked into the mirror as he started to put on the make up on step by step. Before he knew it, the dark circles were covered and you could barely see them. He smiled in satisfaction. He closed the make up pallet and took it over to his room, placing it back to its original spot.

He thought since Dream took one of his hoodies, he would take one of his too. He tip toed into Dream's room, keeping a close eye on him to make sure he did not wake up.

He opened the closet door and started to go through his hoodies and took one that looked the biggest.

He put it over his shirt that was on his body. He smiled as he sniffed the smell that was on the hoodie.

He looked over to his shoulder and frowned as his bruises were showing. The shirt had been pulled off by the hoodie.

He took the hoodie off and put it back. He took a smaller one and wore it. He grinned and ran out the room. George headed downstairs to the kitchen. He grabbed a cereal box and some mill from the fridge. He took a spoon and a bowl. He put the cereal and milked into the bowl. He took his spoon and scooped some up. He put it in him mouth and started to crunch it.

He cleaned up after he was done eating and went to his room to start streaming. 'Starting soon' appeared on the screen. Chat was really confused about what had happened the previous day.

"Hey, chat! Sorry about what happened yesterday, something came up and it was really important. Sorry chat!"

He carried on with the stream and ended 4 hours later.

He was bored and didn't know what to do. He went to Dream's room and saw him streaming. To him, it was a perfect way to get revenge. Dream was I  the middle of the stream so he could not end it.

Dream had sucked George's dick when he just started the stream, forcing him to end it.

He crawled into the room and saw Dream talking with his chat. He sat under the table, trying to be sneaky because Dream still had not seen him.

He pulled his pants down slowly, followed by his boxers. He stared at Dream's dick and was surprised he still had not noticed he was under the table. He opened his mouth and Dream pulled his chair closer to the table, forcing his dick into George's mouth, making it go really deep.

Dream twitched and George's eyes widened. Dream muted himself and looked under the table. George looked at him, Dream's cock still in his mouth. He took it out and smiled at Dream awkwardly.

Dream groaned and told George to get out. George frowned and started sucking him off again. Dream moaned and slapped himself.

Dream stood up and covered his dick. He pointed at the door and told George to leave. George groaned and stood up and left. He slammed the door.

Dream breathed in and turned his mic back on, "sorry chat I'm back" he said.

George was outside the door and had an idea. He ordered a maid dress and wanted to see what Dream would do.

The dress would come in 2 days so he had to wait. In the meantime, he jumped onto his bed and started scrolling through Twitter.
___________________________
870 words

This was rushed.

Eat, drink and sleep enough please!

Goodbye!!