Epilogue •• (XVII) [Version 1]

Warnings: Light smut, oral sex, missionary, slight dom!Shaggy, pregnancy sex and fluff

After the Scooby gang got home from the Spooky Island mystery, Christine has been feeling under the weather. When she got back home, she didn't feel the very best. She even had missed her period which was odd because she always has her period by the end of the month.

She was puking in the morning, peeing ever hour or something like that and they was only one explanation for Christine's sickness. Which is why Christine asked Daphne to take her to the local pharmacy and grabbed two pregnancy tests. 

Christine was nervous to take both pregnancy tests, she was pacing back and forth in front of the bathroom. Luckily Shaggy and Scooby was out with Fred for something Christine didn't know what. 

Christine reluctantly opened the packets and did the procedure, waited for 3 minutes (I believe, i don't really know) when the alarm went off, Christine checked the test and her mood made her more depressed but slightly happy. 

“Chris! I'm home. Scooby's with Fred so we have the house to ourselves.” Shaggy said heading up the stairs. 

Christine got out of the bathroom and hid the test in toilet paper and in the trash. She rushed out and to the bedroom that Shaggy and her share. 
She jumped on the bed and pretending to be asleep. 

But she didn't know that Shaggy went to the bathroom and found something in the trash. 

“Hey, baby what's this?” Shaggy asked, he was holding the wrapped up pregnancy test!! 

Christine's eyes widened and sat up on the bed still under the cover. “That’s a pregnancy test. Do you see the plus sign?” Christine asked. 

Shaggy nods. “Yeah, what does state mean?” 

“It means that I'm pregnant.” Christine said. 

“What does that word mean?” Shaggy asked, clueless. 

Christine rolled her eyes in annoyance. She doesn't know why she has to explain everything. “It means that I have a baby in my body. Which is your.” 

Shaggy’s eyes widened and loudly gulps. “Mine? You have my baby?” Shaggy asked stunned. 

“Yes. I'm having your baby.” Christine said. 

Shaggy was quiet until he pulled Christine out of the bed and kiss her hard. He even made her jump into his arms, as they kissed.

Christine pulled away from the kiss, completely breathless. “So, I guess you like the surprise.”

Shaggy throw Christine onto the bed gently and on top of Christine and she was surprised by his actions. “Are you kidding me? I love this surprise and can't wait to see my baby.” Shaggy said, getting on top of Christine's body. 

Shaggy lifted the hoodie a bit from the bottom that was by her thighs to her stomach and Shaggy tried to not crash her stomach and moved his legs to the end of the bed. 

Shaggy laid some kisses on her stomach and even put his tongue in her belly-button which made Christine squirm but moan a bit by the way he put his tongue in her bellybutton. 

“Now, I can pull out anytime i want.” Shaggy said and he pulls off Christine's leggings and undies. Christine pulled off her hoodie as she cupped her boobs as she watched Shaggy take off his shirt and had his face close to her cunt. 

Christine was almost moaning just by watching Shaggy and his face being close to her clitoris. 

Shaggy pressed forward as he attached his lips onto her pussy. As soon as he sucked on her lips, Christine let out a small gasp, pressing her hips harder into his face. Shaggy began swirling his expert tongue against her lips, lapping and laving as he gathered her juices onto his tongue. His lips moved to circle around his girl's clit, tongue lashing harshly against the hardened bundle of nerves causing her to moan out his name. Shaggy released her clit, moving back down to her cunt; without warning he thrust his tongue in, swirling it around as he pumped it in and out.

“Fuck Shag!” Christine screamed at the sudden penetration, her hips slowly moved as she began riding his face, Shaggy fucking his tongue into her. One of Shaggy's hands moved to her waist. He groaned against her pussy when her walls began clenching around his tongue, the vibrations of his moan making Christine buck into his face again. 

“Shaggy, fuck… please” Christine pleaded, her hips undulating harder against his face. She could feel the build-up of her orgasm in the pit of her stomach. The pleasure was slowly building up with each and every one of Shaggy’s ministrations.

Shaggy pressed into her clit once more, rubbing harshly as he flicked his tongue in and out of her at a devastating pace. She could feel the orgasm begin to build up again, whining and moaning his name. Shaggy moved his fingers, slowly entering one of the digits into her before pressing a second one in. he spread his fingers, scissoring her pussy and stretching her wide as he pushed his tongue deeper into her, drinking as much of her juices as he could. Christine's breathing picked up, heart hammering at her chest.

“Shaggy please” Christine begged and Shaggy moved his mouth to her clit, sucking and nipping harshly. Christine's eyes rolling back into her skull as her thighs began shaking in pleasure.

“Cum for me baby, scream my name” Shaggy said against her clit, and the vibrations of his voice against the sensitive bundle of nerves sent Christine over the edge. She screamed his name as; her pussy clenched around his fingers, walls tightening and rippling around his digits. Shaggy suddenly pulled his fingers out causing her to whimper at the sudden emptiness. 

Shaggy quickly got his pants off and held his dick close to her entrance. He slowly put his dick in her, making Christine moan out with pleasure. 

Shaggy began to thrust in and out of his girl. He soon begins to go faster and they both moaning, Christine's body was jerking back and forth to go the same pace as Shaggy was thrusting in her. 

Shaggy hit a particular spot and Christine squeezed tight on his dick. "Shags, I'm gonna cum!" She moaned out. 

Shaggy starts move as well and at third point Christine was ready to cum all over Shaggy's dick.  

Christine camed all over on Shaggy but Shaggy pulled out. Clearly he didn't want to cum in her so she was already pregnant with his kid. “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, baby.”

Christine opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Shaggy jerked his dick in his hands and was almost ready to cum on her face and in her mouth. “You ready, Shaggy?” Christine asked. 

“Yeah, I'm ready baby!” Shaggy said and was jerking faster, moaning even more louder and then cum was squirting all over Christine's face and some was going into her mouth, she was swallowing it. “Baby, could you clean it up for me?” Shaggy moaned out, still reveling from his orgasm. 

Christine leaned in and licking up his  remaining cum off his dick, but Shaggy was still squirting out. Christine gave his tip kitty licks and was moaning a bit. She did wrap her mouth around his dick three turns and release his dick making a popping sound. 

They cleaned up and put their comfy clothes and fell back into the bed after cleaning up their mess. “I can’t wait to be parents. I have a beautiful girl beside me and I love you.” Shaggy said, looking at Christine who smiled up at him. 

“I love you too, Shags.” Christine whispered and kissed his lips and they fell asleep in each other's arms. 

1, 292 Words