Chapter 1, A little someone...

[Read Volume 1. A lost memory and a new beginning]
Takatos POV

Loving and liking are different thing, such as a relationship. Hate, Love, Trouble, Problem, Light, Dark come from the same place. It's card to cope with but I guess it isn't that bad. It's been 2 months since we got back together, he's still the same Chunta I've known. Kind and sweet in the outside and a dark Angel in the inside. A horny angel but I guess I'm already used to it.

It's been a weird journey we're still not on the same page, we've been on some many travels and troubles when we were gone from each other's life. That I guess changes us somehow, or changed something in each other's hearts. We've been going to therapy, for not unhealthy relationship just to understand each other from the past. Maybe because I got rejected by my own father or when my mother died something changed in me.

I still don't know why choose to break up with him, why did I do that? I felt so heart broken saying those words or mentioning them but Chunta is a great person, and we're back together. He's been there even when I've been a brat or trying to cope with something. He might've not given me the best first impression but I guess you do need to get to know of the person before you judge.

———————-↓
Birds, traffic, car beeps and scent of coffee.
Taking my coffee and sitting in the break room in the shooting building. Drinking it and looking through Twitter, rumors have been going around. It doesn't involve me but it does make me irritated.

"Why did Azumaya Junta break up with Saimaru Akko..?"

"Did Azumaya Junta cheat on her..?"

"Did something happen between them?"

I sighed reading the same old rumors and drinking my coffee. Sweet delight, light coffee, milk and sugar. What more can I ask..? Someone enters the room "Saijō!" I got surprised "What happened!" The boy was panting, he's the errand boy of the director but why was he after me? He looked up at me "Saijō-San, rumors are spreading about you and a crowd is in front of the building. I stood up even more surprised "What's the rumor?" he started struggling to talk and I got more desperate "Saijō, someone got a picture of-" of... "Of what?" he sighed "Someone took a picture of you with Azumaya-San and now both of you are on hot gossip" wait what? I haven't seen Azumaya-San in a week, what was he doing in that time... "When was the picture posted?" He replied rapidly "A few hours ago!" someone called the boy and he left.

I was left there wondering what happened, and how did it happen. I took my phone and dialed Chunta's phone number.

"Takato-San you never call"

"What are you doing"

He stayed silent for a while.

"I'm shooting scenes"

"Why did you take so long to answer that question?"

"You're going to ask about the rumor aren't you"

"I am, what happened what's the picture?"

He send me a picture and I opened it, no wonder there was a crowd. It was a picture from a month ago, we were in the roof top of my apartment. He was holding me against the wall and someone took a picture of us. I though Chunta took care of that like he said.

"Why didn't you do anything about it?! I thought you did what you said"

"I did but they still did it for a fortune"

I sighed...

"Fine, we'll talk later I don't have the time to argue"

"Love you Takato-San"

"Mhm-"

We hanged up and I went towards the front of the building if it was true. It was a crowd and new reporters, holding microphones and holding notebooks. He went outside, there was police officers blocking everyone from entering the building. "Saijō Takato, are you dating Azumaya Junta?"... "Mr.Saijō did Azumaya Junta cheat on Saimaru Akko for you?"... "Is the sexist man of the year gay?!"

It was chaos I didn't know how to react, Sasaki-San came behind me. We stared at each other, and spoke "Everyone quiet" everyone went quiet and mumbling. I stood in front of a news reporter.

"Mr.Saijō, are you dating Azumaya Junta"

I paused and sighed "I'm not..."

Someone talked over me "He is" I turned around to see a woman. Around her mid 20s wearing a brown gown with a hat. She didn't have Japanese facial features. She smiled at me I was disgusted "Plus Saijō Takato cheated on me" I turned around and everyone gasped. I never met this woman in my entire life!

"I don't even know you!"

Everyone started mumbling and news reporter asked "Is this true Saijō-San?!" I quickly replied with no hesitation "No it isn't true, I've never met her in my entire life" turning around to see her grin on her face such disgust. The police officers got everyone out of there I went inside, with the girl behind me. I was pissed at her and I don't even know her to say anything "Azumaya is mine got that?" I paused and looked at her "Excuse me?".

She may have some type of relationship with Chunta, maybe she's from Spain. Chunta walked towards us and stood behind me "You're here" he nodded and looked at the girl in-front of us "Alondra, why are you here?" I looked at him "You know her?". He paused and answered "I do, I met her in Spain years ago" "So deal with her, she just sacrificed my whole career and yours!". He seemed confused "What..?" the girl responded "Junta don't believe him!" I looked at her "Piss off!" I looked back at Chunta "She said I cheated on her for you and then said we were dating!" he paused "Eh, but we are..." I was even more pissed "That's not the point Azumaya!"

He took me by my shoulders and whispers "We'll talk later, wait for me in the car" I stayed silent and walked away. Before I did I pissed off the Alondra girl. She stuck her tongue out at me and I walked the opposite direction. Walking towards the parking lot and getting into the car. My phone was ringing and beeping from notifications. I may not know who she is but, she's going to pay for what she just did.

[To be continued]