Chapter 1

First year in High School, Students were filling the bus and some take the streets. Seojae prefer walking since it's exercise.

"Seojae-ah!!", It was their neighbor Joong Ki, "I heard you took exams on Seo Ki University", (Author: I only create that one)

"Ne! You're a teacher there, right?"

"Ne, and it was my second year there and probably I'll be one of your teachers. I'm one of the teachers of Freshmen"

"Chincha!? Seonsaengnim, please take care of me"

"Ne~"

They both laugh and enjoy each other's company on their way to the University. Seojae looks for her section, she was in Class B. She met a girl who was with the same section, Sam Ae Rin. They went in to their respective classroom and they think some of them are now close to each other.

The teacher comes in after a few minutes, they all stand and greet the Teacher.

"You may sit down. I'm Professor Song Joong Ki, your adviser and economics teacher"

"Seonsaengnim, you're really handsome!"

"Thank you! We won't handle classes today and for this hour, please introduce yourself"

One by one the students introduce themselves, standing from their seat.

"I hope you can enjoy and get to know your classmates."

They meet their other teachers and after three classes, they had their recess.

"By the way, I forgot to introduce Kim Jong In, he is my childhood friend."

"Annyeong haseyo"

"Let's wait for Minho oppa, he is my childhood friend too, he is on Class A"

After a few seconds, Minho came.

MINHO'S POV

Me, Ae Rin and Kai were childhood friends and we are always a team. We walk to the school together and we look for our section. Too bad that I am in Class A while the others are Class B.

I say goodbye to the two. I found my section boring since they are not that sociable, only few were. I sit near the door. Our teacher came and start our classes right away. After a three classes, it's our break and I found Ae Rin and Kai with a strange girl.maybe she is a new one.

We head to the canteen to eat.

AUTHOR

"By the way, Seojae, do you have any friends you would like to visit?"

"None"

"How about your friends in Elementary days?"

"I'm not that friendly. I was introvert before"

"Ah.."

They continue on eating and chatting when someone covers Seojae's eyes.

JOONG KI'S POV

SInce it's break, I went to the canteen and found Seojae with her new friends.

Seojae was an introvert. She doesn't bring anyone with her and she is always wearing headset and she have her own world  she rarely speaks. As her neighbor, she is so quiet, she is always there at their veranda and sketching and studying

I cover her eyes.

"WHo's this?", Seojae asked then the hands took off, she turn around to see the one who covered her eyes, "Song seonsaengnim"