❥Fallen ill❥ (Pt.1)

Under the afternoon sun the rays of  sun shines on Lumines golden hair. As she sits down in her silk night gown she reads "Flowers for princess Fischl" All day after leaving the cathedral to do an important commission for one of the sisters a certain someone occupies her mind. Everytime he pops up in her head she blushes slightly. As she turns her head to her window the sun is almost fully down and she decides she's worked hard enough for today. As she lays down in her silky and blankets she falls off to sleep peacefully... *𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦*

*Knock knock* "Lumine?... You awake?" A familiar voice was heard faintly out side her door. *Sigh..* "Venti is that you?.. Ugh.. I'll be out in a bit... Lumine said very exhausted.. " it's so early... "

You see.. Lumine turns out to be sick and over-sleeps. Venti comes over again a bit worried. *knock knock* "I'm sorry for disturbing you just wanted to check up on you.. " Venti said nervously. "Achoo!" "Achoo!" "ugh.. I'm fine.. " 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘓𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴 "Are you okay darling?" Venti exclaimed extremely nervous as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"I think i'am.. I don't know why I feel like this though.. " Lumine said. She sounded sick. Not in a bad way. " wait here I'm ganna go get medicine from the cathedral for you. " Venti said as he got up. "Wait! Don't waste your time on me.. I'll do it myself." Lumine exclaimed while jumping up a bit. "achoo!"
"See your sick. It's worth my time besides I don't have anything to do today.. My practice is tomorrow" Venti said as he left out the door. *Sigh* "it makes me happy he cares.." Lumine said under her faint breath..

After some time Lumine expected Venti to be back soon.. But she was worried herself. She thought to her self "He would be back by now right?.." She gets ready and walks over to the cathedral slowly.. as she reaches the steps she sees a Blonde girl. Someone familiar. But that wasn't the thing that caught her eye. That girl and Venti were hugging like they had romance. "Ew don't think about that she Barbara! Not a slut." She saw Barbara wave to him goodbye and she heard off in the distance "Come see me later! ~" Lumine shouldn't have cared but she turned furious but deep down jealous..?

( So For a long time I have written wattpad storys cause I'm bored and I like to practice writing here especially one of my favorite ships😍 And I wanted to combine yandere simulater and lumine together so be prepared for some crinegy shat😰 I actually haven't written that long dont expect top quality:) )