Chapter 1

Nicki was leaving Victoria Secret when she saw Princeton . " Ugh , hes so sexy . " she whispered to herself as she continued to walk towards the food court , then her phone started to ring . As she reached into her purse to grab the phone she dropped one of her bags . The phone stopped ringing and she bent over to pick up the bag that she dropped , then someone appeared behind her . " Maldita sea, que sexy " someone spoke from behind her . She turned around and saw Prince standing there with the biggest smile on his face . "Uhhh , I don't speak Spanish" she spoke nervously. "I said 'damn, you sexy'" he said laughing. "Ooohhh . Thanks . You're not so bad yourself" she replied . "So where you headed to ? he asked . "Uhm , I was just about to go to the Subway in the food court , What about you ? " she answered. "I was going where ever you were going . Can I buy you lunch ? " " Naahh , I can buy my own lunch , thanks though " she says . " Ahhh , Independent ? " he laughs . "Very. You can buy your own lunch if you like ?" she says . "So , its a date?" "If you call two people buying two sandwiches for themselves a date , then sure , its a date" she answers. " Well , at least lemme carry your bags ?" he says . "Ugghh . Okay , If you insist"

They go but their subs , and sit down to eat . After they eat Nicki gets up to leave followed by Prince . " So you should let me call you sometime ," he says . "Sure." She gives him her number and leaves .

-9:47-

Nicki is just getting out the shower when her phone vibrates . Its a call from Prince.

" Hello " you answer

" Whats up ? "

" Just got out the shower . Nothing major "

" I was thinking , maybe I can come over . Keep you company ? "

" Uhh . I don't know about all that Prince . "

" Aww , why not ? "

" I just met you "

"So ?"

"Fine" you say stubbornly as you give him the address and hang up .

_____________________________________________________________________

"Welp , I might as well try on this new lingerie " she says to herself . She stands in her full-body mirror looking at the new lingerie she just bought , when theres a knock on the door . She puts on a pair of sweats and a tank top and goes to answer the door .

" Why hello there " she says as she opens the door , hugging Prince .

" So what do you want to do ? " he asks .

" I don't know . You're the one that wanted to come over " she says .

" Well , I know what I want to do , I just don't know if YOU want to do what I want to do " he smile .

She laughs .

" hmmmmm , I don't usually do ' what you want to do ' on the first night " she says.

" Well can't you like , make an exception , since I'm like the best looking person you have EVER seen "

" ........." she says nothing as she turns and walks up the stairs . He just stands there .

" Are you coming " she says at the top of the stairs .

" OH .. "

____________________________________________________________

" So do you like my new lingerie " she says slipping off her tank top and sweats .

" Dayummm , you got a Kim K , Nicki Minaj body . "

She laughs . " Ehh , I try " she says as she sits on his lap facing him , her legs by his side with her arms behind his neck .

"You're making me hard " he says between kisses .

"Of course I am" She says pulling his shirt off . She pushes him down on the bed to where he is no longer sitting up . She pulls his pants and underwear down to his ankles , exposing his dick .

" Damn ...you're ....big " she says biting her lip , then she goes down . He moans . After she does that , she pulls her panties down and rides him . He grabs her waist and flips her over on her back , still in her . He thrusts in and out of her causing them both to moan . "FUCCKKKK" she yells as they both cum . He rolls off of her after their little quickie . " Oh shit ! " she says .

" What ? " he questions .

" You didn't - " she starts

" -PUT A CONDOM ON ! oh shit ! " He finished