two. "bon appétit."

INSTAGRAM

liked by cosmomichaels, jupiteradams and 125 others

sunnymcadams—i posted a bon appétit cover on my story but then decided to just go live with it so stay tuned my beloveds. ✨✨

comments disabled

INSTAGRAM LIVE

Sunny tripped over a shoe as she tried to run upstairs with her phone. She got back up and kept running, before setting her phone up on her dresser. She had 25 viewers so far. She picked up her guitar and hummed for a minutes while tuning it up.

"Sorry for that guys. But here we are!" She looked towards her computer and typed in the instrumental for the song that she was doing.

"Today i will be doing bon appétit by katy perry and the migos" She looked over at her piano that was beside her. "Now this is a two person job. But i'll figure it out" She shrugged and pressed play on the instrumental while clearing her throat and taking a sip from her cold water bottle that was beside her. She called her eyes and began singing.

"Cause I'm all that you want, boy. all that you can have, boy. Got me spread like a buffet, Bon app, bon appétit, baby" She strummed along on her guitar. She grinned at the comments, one saying that she should change the lyrics boy to girl next time.

"Appetite for seduction. Fresh out the oven. Melt in your mouth kind of lovin'. Bon app, bon appétit, baby" She whistled after finishing the last line.

"Looks like you've been starving. You got those hungry eyes. You could use some sugar. Cause your levels ain't right" She stood up and stepped back from the camera, getting more comfortable.

"I'm a five-star Michelin. A Kobe flown in. You want what I'm cooking, boy" She looked as a new viewer joined her live. Alyviaalind.

Her eyes widen but she kept going. "Let me take you under candle light. We can wine and dine. A table for two, and it's okay. If you take your time. Eat with your hands, fine. I'm on the menu" Her led lights changed colors rapidly in the background.

"Cause I'm all that you want, girl. All that you can have, girl. Got me spread like a buffet. Bon app, bon appétit, baby" She changed the lyrics a bit. The comments went wild, mostly from that fact that a celebrity had joined.

She cut the music off, sitting back down in her chair. "That's all i'm doing for now. I'll post the rest on youtube later. But what do we think so far?"

She scanned over the comments.

user1– YES THIS WAS EVERYTHING

Sunny grinned. "Thank you. I'm glad that you enjoyed it."

user2– that little change from boy to girl when alyvia joined.

Sunny chuckled. "It's just in my nature to change lyrics around."

user3– next time can you do fool for you or pillowtalk by zayn?

Sunny hummed. "I've already done fool for you, but i haven't posted it yet. But i'll most definitely consider doing pillowtalk. That's my favorite song by him."

user4– i like ur fit.

Sunny smiled. "Thank you"

user5— could you maybe cover that really short soundcloud song called maybe by kaitoric? i don't know the original song name.

Sunny hummed again. "Hm, yeah sure. I'll add that to my list" She grabbed a pen and opened her notebook, writing down the song suggestion .

user6– one day can you come on live and just watch movies with us? like fall asleep on live? i feel more safe that way.

Sunny smiled a bit. "Maybe next week on Friday night! Everybody save that date."

alyviaalind— noted!

Sunny eyes widen again. She went completely speechless.

user7– damn i think she's dead.

Sunny still didn't move. She was literally frozen in shock.

fairyrose— nice going Alyvia, you killed her!

alyviaalind— b-but i didn't mean to!

Sunny finally shook out of it. "Wow uh...i-i'm not dead, yet.

user8– "yet" we all wanna die young, wait your fucking turn man.

Sunny giggled and stuck her middle finger up at user8.

user8– OMG YES SHE FLIPPED ME OFF

alyviaalind— oh god i thought i had killed you!

Sunny smiled. "you didn't kill me. but i was damn sure about to pass out"

alyviaalind— don't pass out before i compliment you on your amazing vocals! i have to go now but you did really good! i hope to see you again.

Sunny smiled. "T-Thank you! Bye" She waved towards the camera.

user9- fucking simp

user10– what she said ^

user9– i'm a boy, dipshit.

user10– oops sorry sir.

Sunny shook her head and ended the live. She threw her phone across the room and jumped on her bed happily. "Oh my god" She exclaimed, throwing her pillow up which ended up hitting a fan that was on and throwing the pillow across the room.

WANNA HEAR THE AUTHOR SPEAK??
yeah uh, i'm arguing with my boyfriend for no reason over a jake wheeler edit so yeah lmaoo.

writer's block is kinda hitting me rn. sadly.

a cosmo update coming soon though.