My Life Before

Hi guys I'm Katie Alvares. I'm a girl who doesn't believes in fairy tales, happily ever afters or even LOVE. Who is a good singer and dancer and lives in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. My mom... Alysa Alvares and my dad Kenneth Alvares both of them were working in the Philippines before until my dad got promoted and had to stay and work here in Canada.Oh and yeah I am the second child my kuya is Ken Alvares and my younger sister is Kelly Alvares.
(a/n: sorry sa mga names nila mahirap mag isip ehhh hehehe.......peace!!!)

---------------------
One morning....

Ken's POV

"Katie gising na tanghali na!!!! malelate ka pa nito ehhh!!!!!"

"Kuya umaga palang wag kang etchusero!! at anu ba maaga pa mamaya na ako babangon ok?!!!" Katie said

'Katie it's already 6 in the morning and your classes starts ag 7:30, the graveling time from our house to your school is 30 minutes!!! So pls. GET UP ALREADY!!!! I said as I pulled her blanket and poured a bucket of ice cold water all over her.

ohhh yeah I forgot to tell you she has a bathroom in her room and an ive box in her room. we put ice there everyday just to wake her up.

"Kuya!!!!! Ma si kuya ohh sinali ako sa ice bucket challenge ehh wala namng nag nominte sakin para sumali dun!!!" she said pero mamorise na naming lahat yan ehh...... palagi nalang pag gigisingin ko siya yan lagi anga linya niya hahaha XD!!!!

" Katie get up already and have your breakfast your going to be late and its your first day as a highschool today!!!' our mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Fine... ugh!!!" Katie said as she lazily gets out lf her bed"Get out Im going to take a bath already!!!" she added

"Just make it quick and go downstairs right after you take your bath ok!!" I said as I open her door the door.

" Fine...fine...fine get out already!!!" she said as she pushes me out lf her room and close the door.

Katie's POV

"ugh!!! i hate school!!!! i said as i enter the bathroom

As I was taking my bath, I used the shower head as my mic and singed Here's To Never Growing Up by my IDOL Avril Lavigne

as I was singing mh sister sunddenly shouts " Ma sia ate nag vovoncert nanaman sa banyo!!!"-_-/// then I heard my mom telling her " hayaan mo na anak jan lang kasi siya nakakapag concert ehh......." grabe sila ahh.....hahaha soo I finished "my concert" and my bath then I chose what to wear. First week of highschool civillian yey!!! hahaha XD!!!!

I took my breakfast said goodbye to my parents and now I'm off to school...

-----------------------
In the school bus

as I enter the school bus all the boys were whistleling ang cheering!!! then I heard some whispers.....very loud whispers

"Brad is she Katie Alvares?! she's so hot!!!" one said

"Yeah!!!! she's prettier and hotter than I think" the other said

I just looked at them and thought that I'm just one popular girl hahaha!!!!

Then suddenly the door opened..... but I didn't care who enetered I just kept on searching for a place to seat.

Then suddenly every girl in the bus screamed!!!! But I didn't mind them.... As I was searching I felt an arm landing on my shoulders then he said " Guys don't even bother to court this beautkful hot chick cuz she's already mine!!" then he just gave me a kiss on my cheek ugh!!!

"EXCUSE ME!! BUT I'M NOBODY'S PROPERTY!! BUT YOUR RIGHT DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO COURT ME CUZ IM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY RELATIONSHIPS!!!" i said as i removed his arm around me and slapped him in the face... then everybody just said" ooooowwwwwww!!!!! that hurts!!!"

and finnaly I found a seat I just sat there and waited for the bus to take us to school

then out of nowhere a guy sat by me and I said " sorry not interested" and he giggled then said "no intention to court you miss Alvares just wanted to make friends with you... he said and thought of saying yes "fine then mr......??" "ohhh Espanto, Darren Espanto" he said as he noticed that I didnt know his name. "ok then mr. Espanto,you just have with you a new friend" i said as we shook hands.

-----------------------------

a/n guys ito muna ahh.... inaantok na ako ehhh.... night lablats!!!!!:*