Chapter 4

A/n from now on I am going to use 3rd person instead of 1st person. Ok happy reading.

Y/n pov 

The door opened and I saw the same boy that I saw earlier in front of it. "Can I help you?" He said . "Hello! I'm Y/n, I just moved here Monday and wanted to meet the neighbors which happens to be you and your family!" We both just stared at each other for a sec then he spoke. "Well you see" he started as he looked down at me slightly because of his height , " My mum and father aren't  here right now, they are at the store getting dinner. You can come in if you like it's quite cold out. " I reluctantly went inside sense it was cold out. I took off my boots and walked into the house. It has basically the same layout as ours. The living room and kitchen were right next to each other with a island separating them. There was a stair case that led upstairs and supposedly to some bedrooms.  He sat down at the island and signaled to me to sit, so I did. He had some garlic bread some how it seemed to just be there. " Would you like some? I have been craving it for a while and was wondering if you would like some. "  "Sure! I love garlic bread!" He gave me some and I began to eat it. "Sense your here now would you like to stay for dinner? If it's alright with your folks" I shook my head because I was eating my bread. I texted my mom and she said I could sense we didn't have much to make anyways. 

Soon his parents got back and they had some bags. While they were gone the guy and I kinda bonded over bread. What a great way to make a friend. He had notified his parents that I was here and that he had asked for it I could stay for dinner. They were fine with it.  His name was Thomas but I liked calling him tommy. That's when I asked the big question "Hey umm I know that this is random but by any chance are you tommyinnit?" He paused for a second before replying " yeah... " He sounded ... Ashamed? Strange. "Sorry was it rude to ask that? I didn't mean to be." " No No it's fine I was just sudden-" "oh-" we both laughed as went on with our conversation. We became quick friends and I got along great with him. When his parents got back we both helped with the groceries. We were going to have pasta and cheese (basically Mac and cheese). 

Dinner was done and we sat down to eat. It was really good for craft Mac and cheese. I talked to tommy and his family the whole time, it was great sense I had never gotten along with some one so well. Tommy and I planned to meet up again so he could show me around Brighton. There was still some Mac and cheese left so when I left I brought it with my me so my mom could have some. 

I gave her the Mac and cheese and happily went upstairs to my room. I went onto my porch with my drawing tablet again but this time I started to draw tommy. Right before I went to bed for the night I went out on the porch and waved tommy goodnight. He waved back and his lights turned of except for his leds. I went into my room and closed the slider door. The lights were already off and the leds were on rainbow.  I drifted of to sleep peacefully thinking about my great day.

A/n good soup.