foreword + intro

hey guys, i'm back again with another harry potter fanfic.

in this one harry is kinda like exploring his sexual orientation and urges, and you get to see a lot more from Ron, Neville, Seamus, and Dean.

some more intro:
When Harry and his friends find a mysterious spellbook in their very own dormitories on Christmas Day, they had no idea that the various magic sex spells and secrets inside were about to pleasure their sex lives tenfold. Through new sexual encounters and opportunities, Harry, Ron, Neville, Seamus, and Dean were getting horny and thirsted to engage in sexual activities.

again, this fanfiction is rather mature and describes several scenes of graphic sexual intercourse and nudity, since those seem to be popular with you guys. 😁🤠😎

so again TW: strong language, graphic scenes, mature themes, explicitness

but unlike my last fanfic, i think this one is a tad bit longer, so if you enjoy this one or want to read something shorter, head over to my page and find 'nearly all the bubbles are gone- a hedric fanfic'

you know this, but these characters aren't mine, and they are from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling.

also, i kinda wanna write some hunger games fanfic next, bc i just finished the whole series, and let me tell you, it is amazing. all the love for this series. ❤️😭

as always, don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow my page for more content if you like this🤠.

I'll write a part 2 later, I'll reveal some of the mysteries in that.

enjoy, and love yall ❤️