''𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙''| 001

Tw: parts of abuse and suicide included!! I'm sorry if it was too much!!

My life was too short..
It was taken away from me.

From those horrifying humans..

-(Y/n)

Authors POV-
The cold breeze flies around the city, it appears to be the beginning of Winter. Christmas was near. Kids were playing outside with the snow, some were.. eating it?? School and work was cancelled that day, it's wonderful when school is cancelled.. right?

Well not for this lady. Her life was cancelled (OOOOOOHHHHH gottem.. sorry.)

Y/ns POV-
It was chilly that morning.. the heaters weren't on for some reason. As i attempted to open my eyes and sit up, all I got was two adults yelling from downstairs. It bothered me when the yelling starts.
I finally sat up from my warm bed and looked around my room. It was all trashed again..

"They went through my stuff again.." I thought to myself. As I got up from my seating position, quickly got chills from my neck running down to my back and arms which gave me goosebumps.
Putting on my slippers while grabbing my blanket and putting it around my shoulders.

I took one more look around the room and headed towards my closed door.

The yelling got louder and louder every time I went down the stairs. My brother, Kolton rushed passed me and pushed me to the side of the railing. "Ow- What the fuck Kolton!" I yelped out. "Sorry." He said in a sarcastic way.

As he left my sight my hip was hurting from when he pushed me. I hurried down into the kitchen. That's where mom and dad were fighting.

"If it isn't dear (Y/n). Tell me, did you see your father go out with some hooker!?" She yelled. "Elizabeth, I swear it wasn't a fucking hooker!! It was a meeting!" My dad yelled back. "I asked (y/n)! Not you!"

I had no choice but to speak up. "He.. he did go out.. with some girl " I said in a shaky tone. I heard my mother gasp, then a loud smack which seems to be her slapping dad. For a second I thought she hit me so I flinched.

As mother stormed off to her room I felt heavy and angry eyes on me. I was only trying to get some breakfast before I got ready. But I didn't get that option..

"You little.." I was scared at that moment, I knew what he was going to do.. I didn't have enough time to run away or speak. He grabbed my hair and yanked it. Taking me with him to my room. Bursting the door open, he threw me in while I cried on the floor.
"I can't believe you told her.. that hag! " He said in a furious tone. I heard his belt unbuckle. Who knows what's next.

"You're gonna repay you bitch!! " He raised his hand with the belt in hand, then hitting with all his might. I screamed in pain, the feeling of the belt against my skin burned.. especially when my previous cuts were healing. He wouldn't stop. He kept going until I started begging.. "DAD PLEASE!! STOP!! IT HURTS! DAD!"

sooner or later he was out of breath. Putting his belt back, watching me in pain. Crying, curling up to a ball.

"Pull that shit ever again and you're dead! I pay for all this shit! Just for you to live! You ungrateful shit! Why can't you just be like your sisters or brother! I wish I had a better daughter!! Or even better, a SON!!" he stopped screaming at me, walking out my room and slamming the door shut.

I couldn't take it..
It hurts.. so much..
I hate.. my life..
I'm sick and tired of it!

An idea popped into my head. I was sure. 100 percent sure. I looked for rope, anything I could look for, and a stool.

(You know where this is going :(

It was done.. after all these years of abuse and bullying.. I did it.. I felt free..
Feeling the warmth of my blood, dripping from hands to feet. Everything was blurry.. I couldn't hear anything besides noises coming from my mother. She was screaming for her beautiful child that she raised for 19 years. Hearing my mother and sisters who cared for me, made me feel guilty for my choice. But, I couldn't deal with it anymore. I'm sorry.

A/n: Just to make sure, you are all loved and cared for! Be grateful for your things and maybe tell your parents and siblings you love them :)

Also sorry for the short? Chapter, next chapter is where the main plot begins >:)
Word count: 775