Chapter 1: The save

Jaydens POV

I duck as a vase of flowers fly by my head. Dad was drunk. Again.

"Get over here, you little bitch."

Dad said charging at me. I run upstairs and run in my room. I reach under my bed and grab a backpack. It has a few things I need. Some clothes, money, little things of food, an address book and a lighter. I has this in case I ever ran away. I never had the courage to run away. But this was the last straw. I grab my backpack and jump out the window. It is at that moment I hear my dad bust through that door.

"Get back here and I promise I won't kill you!"

My dad says making a grab for my hair. I run down the street, at least 7 blocks and stop in an alley to catch my breath. After a minute of Catching my breath, I hear footsteps coming down the alley.

"Shit, how did that fat fuck find me?" I thought. But after a second the running stops and I hear breathing. I look around the dumpster and see a boy. About my age, with galaxy hair (had to use it it is my favorite.).

"Fuck, I can't take all this running!!" He said sitting down. I go around around the dumpster and study him. He is wearing a black All Time Low shirt and skinny jeans. He muscles aren't bad and he was kinda cute. His face was red, and he was wearing black converses. He sees me and stands. He starts to run, but in the wrong direction. He runs farther into the alley, which is actually a dead end.

"Get away!" The boy yells.

"I will not sign your boobs, take a selfie or have sex with u!"

"Why would I want to have sex with you?" I ask.

Wait, so you don't know who I am.? The boy asks.

No, why should I? I ask getting closer.

"Um...no reason. Hi, I'm Michael." He said running his hand through his hair.

"Jayden" I say studying him a bit more. He was cuter up close especially more now because he was smiling. He did have a nice smile, I will give him that."

"So what are you doing down here?" I ask.

"I could ask you the same question." Michael said.

I ran away from my abusive father , now answer my fucking question!"  I said getting irritated.

"Just taking a run." Michael said, looking a bit nervous.

I could tell he was lying, but we weren't friends why would it matter.

"But hey if you need a place to stay, you could crash at my house for a few days." Michael said looking kinda hopeful.

"Ummm sure." "I guess" I said. I couldn't stay at my friends houses. My dad would look there.

"Cool, then let's go!" Michael said, jogging into the street, leading the way to my escape.

Hey guys, I am really looking forward to this. I want to ask one question tho. Are you guys more of the soft candlelight dinner or do you just want smut? Leave me a comment so I can make this more enjoyable for you guys.

~MacKenzie aka the girl who wishes Michael Clifford would take me away from my house.