34 - Old Friend

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Word count: 2423

POV Jisung

Ever since the wedding Jisung has been very moody.

He knows it but he doesn't care.

Minho tried to ask what happened but Jisung simply evaded the question.

Was that really Junghoon?

Is he really back again?

I should be happy but I'm still angry.

Why didn't he come back sooner?

"Jisung!"

Jisung jumped a little.

"What? Yes?" Jisung asked.

"I've been trying to get your attention for 5 minutes. Are you ok?" Felix asked.

"I'm fine. I just daydreamed a little that's all." Jisung said.

Felix and Jisung were lucky enough to get their first two classes together. Jisung was just glad that he wasn't alone in a class on his first day of school.

"You were dreaming of Minho weren't you?" Felix smirked.

"What! I was not!" Jisung flushed pink.

"Mr. Han and Mr. Lee please don't be so loud. It's only the first day of school." their language teacher said.

"Sorry." Jisung and Felix both said.

Even though Jisung now knows his birth name is Peter Belmont he decided to keep his name Mina Han gave him.

"Class is over. What class do you have next? Please say we have three classes in a row together." Felix said as they walked into the hall.

"I have, oh I have Namjoon hyung next!" Jisung said.

"Oh damn."

"I'm guessing you don't have him?"

"I'm in the complete opposite direction but I'll see you at lunch." Felix waved and walked down the hallway. "Bye Ji."

"Bye Lix!"

Jisung walked over to Namjoons' room and opened the door.

He didn't see too many students since he was pretty early.

"Hi hyung!" Jisung said.

"Jisung, how are you?" Namjoon said.

"Glad I have you for a teacher. How was the honeymoon? Where did you go?" Jisung asked.

"We went to Italy. It was amazing. Besides me loosing my passport for a little bit." Namjoon laughed.

"Pft, you lost your passport? Where?" Jisung laughed.