How it started

We had been best friends for years now and we decided to go to school together. I had decided to tutor him because he wasn't very good at math and he needed to pass his classes. So I invited him over to my dorm to study.

We had our study session, but he accidently left his book in my dorm when he left. I didn't have his number because he had just gotten a new phone, so I just kept it at my dorm hoping that he would come back to my dorm to get his book. Well, I saw him at school the next day and told him he left his book in my dorm. he knew that he left it over at my dorm because he couldn't find it this morning, so he had to go to class without it and the only other place that it could be beside his dorm was mine. He told me that he would come pick it up later when we had our next study session at my dorm.

Later in the day, I was on my bed on Instagram and I heard knocking on my door. It was him. I opened the door for him and he strolled past me. He asked me for his book back, so we could study. I bent over the side of my bed to get the book for him. I forgot that I was wearing a tank top and very short, tight booty shorts, so when I bent over to get the book, my shorts lifted up and you could see my panties and butt. Well, at the time, I didn't know that, so I turned around with his book in my hand and he looked so intimidated. I couldn't tell why he looked intimidated, so I looked down to where his eyes were and I saw that my shorts had risen up and I proceeded to pull my shorts back down and blush very deeply. I told him that I was sorry and that I was very embarrassed and ashamed of myself. He said that it was okay and I asked him to stay over for dinner to make up for my mistake. He agreed to stay over and I told him that I would make dinner after I finished doing some homework. I laid down on the bed and opened my book, so that I could start doing my homework. I told him that we would study for math after I finished homework and we finished studying.

He was staring at my butt with pink panties on. He got an erection and put his hand into his pants and started stroking his cock. He let out a very soft but passionate moan.

I had almost finished her homework when I heard a really low, quiet moan. The more I listened, the more I heard. I could hear something moving behind me and I could hear heavy breathing. That's when I decided to turn around to see what was happening. That's when I saw him staring at the ceiling with his hand in his pants moaning my name, quietly. I stood up and walked over to him, watching a little and biting my lip slightly before snapping out of it and yelling, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He took his hands out of his pants and stood up quickly before stammering over his words. I looked at him confused and tried to rush over to the door before he turned me around and wrapped his hand around my throat, choking me slightly. I moan a little and gasps tiny shaky breaths, looking at him. He looks into my eyes and looks at my lips, licking and biting his lips while looking back and forth between my lips and my eyes. I tried to say something to him and he puts his finger up to my lips and shushes me while looking at my lips. He keeps his hard wrapped around my neck, but not too tight because he's not trying to hurt me. He looks at me and smirks before moving his lips closer to mine slowly. I widen my eyes before feeling his lips make contact with mine. He kisses me deeper and I take a deep breath before closing my eyes and kissing him back.

I kissed him back and moved my hand downward into his pants, gripping his cock, and choking it. He moaned loudly. He began reaching his hand into my pants and sticking his fingers in my pussy. I began moaning and whimpering. I slid my hand back into his pants and pulled it out.

I got down on my knees and began to lick the head. I blew some air across the head and he shuddered and moaned. I put the head in my mouth and began sucking it. "I should punish you for being this naughty." He says. "What are you gonna do spank me?" I say. I speed up and he is now very close. "I'm gonna cum." He says, warning me. I deep throat his cock quickly and he cums into my mouth.

"Now it's your turn.", he says. "My job is to please you.", I say. "Not tonight.", he says. He pushes me onto the bed and bends over. He sticks his tongue out and begins moving his tongue around. I shudder, moan, and whimper. He moves up and grabs my breasts with his large hands. I squeal and he looks up and smiles. He goes back down and I'm almost there. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." He begins lickin faster and harder. I squirt all over his face. "You didn't tell me you were a squirter.", he says amazed. "You never asked me.", I say smirking. "How is it that you never cease to amaze me?", he says, taking his pants off. "Whoa, what are you doing?", I ask. "I want you all the way, beautiful.", he says romantically. "What do you mean 'all the way'?", I ask, standing up off of the bed. "I want to have sex with you.", he finally says. "You can't have sex with me, I'm a virgin." I say scared, backing into the corner of the room. "I'll take good care of you, don't be scared.", he says, stepping towards me. He reaches in my pants touching my moist flower. It feels so good, so I let him keep touching it. He pulls his fingers out and picks me up, wrapping my legs around him, he carries me over to the bed. He sets me down on the mattress gently, pulling my pants off. He tries to open my legs, but I'm scared so I shut them tightly. "Don't worry.", he says, standing up kissing me.

He bends over and starts to pull my panties off. I close my eyes. He opens my legs. He slowly caresses my inner thigh. He opens my pussy lips and begins licking. My whole body shudders beneath him. I begin moaning. He reaches up and covers my mouth, telling me not to be too loud. It feels so good that I moan so loud.

He grabs his cock and began sticking the head in. I am moaning when he begins sticking it in further. I yelp in pain. "Am I hurting you? ", he asks. "Just a little bit.", I say. "Okay, I'll do it slower. ", he says. He pulls it out and starts again. He sticks his tongue in me, takes it out, and puts the head into me. He pushes it in and I whimper. He pushes it in further and I cry out. "I am so sorry.", he expresses. "It's okay. Just finish.", I say weakly. He begins to pushing it in all the way, when I stop him. "Can you hold my hand, please?", I whispered.

He nods his head. Our fingers were intertwined. He pushes it in until his pelvis touches mine. I wince as a tear streams down my face. I quickly wipe it away. "Oh god, I am so fucking sorry.", he explains.

"It's okay. You didn't mean to hurt me. I promise; it didn't even hurt too bad.", I say. "Really?", he replied. "Really.", I say weakly. The sheets are crimson spotted. "I'm gonna move now and it may be uncomfortable, so don't move." He says. He starts moving, so I grab him by the shoulders and dig my nails into his back. He moans as if it feels good, which turns me on and I kiss his lips, then along his jawline, and finally I kiss down his neck.

He perpetually hit my g-spot. "I'm almost there." "Me too." His strokes became very sloppy as he got closer to his climax. His rough moan in my ear turned me on so much. I dig my nails into his back and moan loudly. I came all over the bed shuddering with pleasure. He tells me that he is close and begins stroking faster. He pulled his dick out and came all over me. That was the best night ever.