Complication

I awaken and see him beside me. I smile lightly and kiss his forehead. I get out of bed and stretch. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I wash my body and hair. I brush my teeth and do my hair before going back into the bedroom. I put on a bra and the matching panties form my bedside drawer. I go to the closet and and look through my clothes. "I literally have nothing to wear. What should I wear?" I grab one of shirts and put it on. I go to the kitchen and begin making breakfast. I go to the fridge and get the pack of bacon, the carton of eggs, some milk, some cheese, and the juice. I start cooking the bacon in the pan on the stove. I get a bowl and put the eggs and milk in it before whisking the mixture together. I add that mixture to a separate pan on the stove and start putting stuff away. I leave the juice out and the cheese. I go back to the stove and being putting cheese into the eggs, scrambling them. I put the cheese back in the fridge and head back to the stove. I'm scrambling the eggs and flipping the bacon over when I feel two large arms wrap around my waist.

I feel a kiss on my cheek and a few kisses down my neck. He whispers in my ear, "This smells great." He kisses my neck some more before standing up straight and moving closer to me. I can feel the print of his dick pressing up against my ass and it's rock hard. He whispers again, "Need some help?" He kisses my neck again. I bite my lip and shudder at his words. 

" I need you to let me finish cooking and I need you to set the table.", I say. I slightly rub up against him and keep cooking. He bites his lip and goes to set the table. He sits down at the table when he's finished. I turn off the heat when I'm finished and put the food on the plates. I put the dishes in the sink and sit down at the table.

 "You made all of this yourself?", he says delighted. 

"Yeah, cooking has always a been a passion of mine.", I responded.

"I picked a keeper." He winks and smiles at me.

 I deeply blush. He kisses my cheek and tries to grab a piece of bacon off my plate while he's distracting me. I see him, but I let him take it. I grab some fresh fruit out of the fruit bowl on the table and cut it up for our plates. I pour orange juice into his glass and apple juice into mine. "Bon appetit.", I say with a smirk. We says a quick prayer over the food and we begin eating.

"This food is really good."

"Thanks."

"So...about last night...."

"What about it?"

"Did you know that you talk in your sleep?"

"No, I don't."

"You do, but normally, it is just small murmurs or nonsense, so I ignore it. Last night, you were talking in your sleep, but you said that you loved me. Did you mean that? Do you love me?

"Of course, I love you. I am madly in love with you."

"Hmm...", he mumbled

"Don't you love me too?

"Umm...", he says indecisively.

"Wait...you don't love me?", I say with tears in my eyes.

"It's not that simple; it's complicated."