HA 1

"Noona!" Jungkook yelled as he huffs

"Noona!" Jungkook yelled as he huffs. He had been waiting for almost an hour now and his sister hadn't come back yet.
"Okay, okay! Wait! I'm almost done!" Jungsoon screamed before she got out of the room. Jungkook shakes his head, staring at her.
"What took you so long, noona?" He asks. They might be twin but Jungkook had been used to calling her noona as she's older by 10 minutes.

"Sorry, my makeup got messed up" Jungsoon says. Jungkook rolls his eyes, shaking his head.
"Let's just go, we're just going to buy groceries, you didn't need to go overboard" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"What? Shut up, Jungkookie and let your noona have fun" Jungsoon says, winking. Jungkook shakes his head, chuckling.
"Noona, we look the same... You look just like me but with long hair and makeup, the only thing that make us different is that scar on your eyebrow" Jungkook says as they walked out of the house.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up, Kookie. Let's see you in a long hair and makeup then" Jungsoon says, laughing.
"Yeah, yeah" Jungkook says, shaking his head. He knew damn well she's gonna use him for makeup again. They got in the car and Jungkook started the car, driving off as soon as Jungsoon puts on her seatbelt.

Jungkook and Jungsoon walked inside the store, looking around. Jungkook greets every people they pass by while Jungsoon just walked behind him, pushing the cart.
"Do I have to do this?" Jungsoon says, huffing.
"Okay, you do the list then" Jungkook says and as he's about to give the list, Jungsoon refused.
"Never mind, I'll just push the cart" Jungsoon says. Jungkook rolls his eyes, shaking his head as he scoffed.
"We need this and that... " Jungkook says, taking the ingredients, while Jungsoon puts it on the cart.

"Woah... "