HA 7

Jungkook looked at Jungsoon, she didn't wanna look at him

Jungkook looked at Jungsoon, she didn't wanna look at him. So, he just looked down and sighed.
"Do you really hate me?" Jungkook asks, tearing up.
"I don't know? Try having someone you like tell your sibling that they like them than you" Jungsoon says and left the kitchen. Jungkook sighs, looking down as he stared at his bracelet, Jungsoon had one but it was not on her wrist anymore.

A month later. Jungkook thought everything would go back to normal, but it just gotten worse. Jungsoon became more distant and doesn't talk to him anymore, she even moved out of the house, leaving him alone. Jungkook sighs, sitting down as he stared at a frame of him and Jungsoon. Biting his bottom lip, he let tears fall down his cheeks.

He hears a knock, making him wipe his tears and wipe his nose. He went to check it and saw that Jimin is there. He frowns but opened the door anyways.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks and Jimin smiled. Jimin then gave a flower along with some food.

"What is this?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I just wanna talk to you" Jimin says and sighed.
"Look, I'm sorry... But, Jungkook, what I'm feeling is genuine... I had went to apologize to Jungsoon, but she doesn't wanna listen... I tried explaining to her that it was just me, but she really don't want to listen" Jimin says, sighing. Jungkook starts to cry, putting down the food and the flower. Jimin stared at him and hugged him, rubbing his back.

Jungsoon was on her way to get some more things. But she stopped, seeing something. She gets mad at what she's seeing. Her twin hugging the guy she likes and she also saw the flowers, this made her more angry, so she ran away, angry.