5

It was starting to get dark when Seirin soldiers leave the Warp . "We'll continue the journey tomorrow . Tonight I want everyone to rest . Am I clear ? " A loud and commanding tone can be heard echoes across the field of soldiers . " Yes , sir " was the reply from the soldiers .

Some soldiers were building tents while the other were cooking. Kuroko was watching the whole process when a screen pop up showing that someone is calling him . Kuroko take a look at the name and sighed knowing that he needs to answer it .

" Greetings , Tetsuya " Gentle yet cold tone was heard from the other end .

" Greetings to you too , your highness"  The ' person ' on the other side chuckled . " You don't have to be so formal , Tetsuya . " Kuroko shook his head. " That is inappropriate for me to be informal towards you . " The 'person' on the other side glare at him . " That is an order , Tetsuya . " Kuroko nodded

" If that's what you want ,
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Seijūrō-kun " The king chuckled in amusement .

" You never fail to amuse , Tetsuya. Although when will you arrive , Tetsuya ? "

" I'll most likely arrive  before lunch , if there isn't any issues . "

" Good . You are joining me and the rests for lunch tomorrow . The ceremony will be held in the afternoon. " Kuroko glare at the screen . He was about to protest but Akashi cut him off . " Calm down , Tetsuya . We have something to discuss with you and I am sure you'll be a get help . So I will appreciate , if you arrive on time . " Kuroko sighed " I'll be there on time . " Akashi smirk " See you then " kuroko " see you tomorrow , seijūrō-kun " Akashi cut the call . Kuroko was still oblivious to what The kings want . " Even after knowing seijūrō-kun for so long , I still can't figure out what he wants . " Kuroko mumble . " Maybe if he falls in love with someone or marry someone , he won't bother you with palace work . " Someone said behind kuroko. " Kagami-kun !!! " Kuroko jump a bit . " What ? You do this all the time. " Kagami growl at him . " Sorry , I was just thinking and didn't notice you . " Kagami shake his head . " Like I said find them a lover or lovers . They won't bother you with palace work anymore. " Kuroko think for a bit and his expression change from excited to sad .

" Oi ! Kuroko what's wrong ? " Kagami asked . " Where can we find any girl or boy that aren't scare of them ? " Kuroko response was shocking yet true at the same time . Kagami knows that no one even high rank noble is suicidal enough to be with the kings . He also knows that only the kurokos ( maybe 2-3 family ) were able to look at the kings of Teiko both past and present straight in the eyes without flinch or trembling . He knows that the kings like no obsessed with Kuroko and the only way kuroko can be with his lover is only when the kings love someone else .

" ......gami kagami-kun " kagami snaps back to reality . " Huh ? What's wrong ? " Kuroko shake his head " Nothing wrong. Although I called you many times. You seem to be thinking about something.  " Kagami eyes widen was he thinking that hard . Kuroko fakes cough bring him back again . " I wasn't thinking about anything . So why don't you ask Haruka for help ? " Kuroko eyes widen . " Great, she'll know where to find a perfect person . Thanks kagami-kun " Kuroko disappear off somewhere before kagami can say anything . " Kuroko you bastard " people were staring at kagami like he is a mad man " oi! What are you looking at ? " Kagami yelled and people turn their heads away .