ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

Keyu. That name.

How long had he wished to call this name out loudly instead of whispering at lonely nights wiping those warm moisture under his eyes. But could it happen?

Nine blinked, confused looking at the stranger as he ever so slowly turned around. And he saw him.

His Keyu. He had grown even taller, masculine giving his solt features a sharpness. Just like his eyes.

They weren't filled with fear of the unknown on the shyness, instead they held a rage, a flicker of fire burning inside those orbs.

And Nine felt scared, intimidated by the man who once used to look at him like his life depended on him.

He wanted to jump on high, hug him, kiss wim, tell him how much he misses him, what a fool he was to run away without him, but also he wanted to hide away from that piercing gaze racking his whole body, to run away once again.

"Nine." He could see Keyu muttering his name unden his breath at if still not believing if this was real.

"Nine do you know this guy over here is searching for someone. But he can't find him, saying that the person he is looking for is too lost. That's why I took him here to make him feel good."

Patrick interjected in between the staring contenst, oblivious to the thick tension overflowing their bodies right now.

"Seems like you took me to the right place." Keyu thanked Patrick curtly, his voice void of any emotions.

"Hmm I knew it. Nine is the best motivator." Patrick continued smiling brightly and nudging Nine's shoulder.

"Can't agree more." Keyu spoke firmly, his eyes never leaving Nine's as if holding on a silent compition, a show of dominance, to show who had the upper hand right now. To show that he wasn't that kid Keyu whom he could fool again with his words, who would shy away.

"Patrick can you go and help the student's a bit. I would like to talk something with him." Nine finally spoke breaking their eye contact.

"Oh sure. See you. Bye." He waved cheerfully and on normal days that would have melted Nine's heart forcing him to smile back. But today was no normal. As he looked up to meet the raging eyes of the person whom he loved the most, yet now looking at him he couldn't understand him.

"How did you find me?" It was Nine this time breaking the silence. It felt suffocating, the silence almost making it difficult to breathe.

"No 'how have you been'? No 'what are you doing now'?..." Keyu mocked making himself comfortable on wooden stool,"...I didn't really expect though."

"And to answer your question, I've been just wandering here. So thought of paying you a visit."

And Nine gulped for the smug smile painted across the younger's face.

"Keyu I'm being serious here. Why were you trying to find me? It has been years and you are successful in your life. What do you want from me now?" He didn't want to sound rude.

Fuck he just wanted to hug him tightly and never let him go. But he wasn't a child anymore.

He was older now, he knew to not do the same mistake again.

"Oh so you have kept tabs I see. Ask yourself Nine what could it be that I would want from you?" Keyu's eyes suddenly turned from playful to anger. He looked dangerous right now.

And as much as he wanted to calm him down, he couldn't, he shouldn't. Because he was in no place to.

"Keyu you shouldn't be here, your place is not here." Nine tried to reason, his voice only a little louder than a whisper.

For the first time in his life he felt that he wasn't ready for this, for facing the younger.

He stopped whatever he wanted to say, although there weren't any words left to say, watching how  Keyu stood up and started walking to him dangerously, like a predator ready to pounce on its prey.

"Years..." Keyu suddenly whispered stepping a bit too close for Nine's liking and he unconciously took two steps back hitting the wall and caging himself completely. "...Fucking 6 years Nine, I had lived with only one question in my mind that what could be the reason for you to abandon me, to run away all alone when it was always supposed to be us!!" Keyu slammed his fist against the wall making Nine wince at the contact.

He was too lost to reply.

"Speak Nine. What was the reason? Why was I alone in that place which reminded me of you in each and every breath that I took? Why Nine? Tell me. Didn't I even deserve an explanation?" The hurt was prominent in his voice.

"We were young, I was young to think of dragging you with me. And although I realized it late.. but I...we were never meant to be like that. It was a mistake-"He couldn't finish as he was silenced by a pair of lips attacking him.

And for a moment he really wanted to let his guard down, to hold him again, to get lost in the kiss. It wasn't his Keyu and yet it was.

And although the kiss was hurried, anger mixed with desperation but still how could he not feel the familiar butterflies dancing. in his stomach merrilly? But it had to stop.

This wasn't right, this wasn't supposed to happen. He had already ruined Keyu's life enough. The image of his blood covered body flashed in his mind erupting the guilt that had been eating him alive all these years, choking him.

He pushed the taller male away a bit painfully, panting heavily.

"What are you doing?" He asked in between heavy breaths, face flushed as he stood there pressed in between the wall and Keyu's chest.

His hands having their own mind taking this chance to feel him up so closely. He slowly traced his fingers along his hair, landing on his forehead hidden behind those locks and from there peeked the old bruise reminding him of the accident again.

Realisation washed over him as he detached his wandering fingers instantly leaving out a little gasp. And as much as he wanted this to get unnoticed by keyu, it didn't.

"What are you doing Nine? Tell me. Don't I deserve an explanation. I literally woke up that day in the hospital only to find you gone. Tell me once, just once that you never loved me. And I'll go away I promise." Keyu begged.
"You'll really go away?" Nine asked crushing the tiny hope that had still lingered in Keyu's heart.

"Promise. I don't break my promises." Keyu whispered feeling the bitterness in his tongue.

Nine pushed him away getting his books ready to leave before stopping a bit.

"I had given our love as the bait for your recovery." The words had stumbled out so simply that it had taken Keyu a few seconds to realise the meaning behind it.

"And I never loved you." I still love you Keyu. Nine added mentally.

And with that Keyu watched Nine walking away from him, again.