Part 2

Everyone cheered new couple who just got married.

but little you did know ,that he didn't kiss you on lips without your permission, it was at this moment he found a spot in  your heart.

he gave you soft smile as you give it back

your both side parents congratulated you two.

taehyung & y/n: Thank you *smile*

your mother : son, if you don't mind can i have private talk with y/n.

taehyung : of course mom, why are you even asking me.

( your mom took you to the side of hall)

you : what is it mom?

your mom : its your 1st night remember?

( you got scared just about thought and also about why was she asking, did she plan anything? you thought to yourself)

you: yes ( you nodded hesitantly)

your mom: right then! listen, you are his wife now you should satisfy all his needs, you should give him pleasure 

you : you mean i should give him myself just like that? then what about my choice?

your mom : that's how it works. from now on your husband's happiness come first! 

you: why should i listen to you? who are you take decision about our life.

   / slap/ 

(you got a heavy slap on your face. your eyes became teary , you couldn't talk anymore)

your mom : you deserve this. you wanna know right, ok fine listen , if you make him happy my family will get money.

(you felt like thunder struck on head , tears started flowing down your cheeks you couldn't believe  .so your last hope also got ruined  )

your mom : enough of crying go now.

(your mother left from there leaving you in confusion, anger, scared and what not)

 your mother in law : y/n what are you doing here dear? lets go everyone is waiting for you *smile*

(you quickly wiped your tears and nodded with fake smile and  went along with her.)( will he really not care about my feelings? what if he do something i don't like? did i saved my self untouched to just ruin by someone happiness?- you thought and tried your best to not break down in front of so many people).

taehyung : did she cry or what? is she  not happy marrying me ? ( he was worried just by looking your face. he found out that something is not right with you. he thought to himself but didn't ask you)

                                                                             TIME SKIP

                                                                             AT NIGHT