ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺: ℛ𝑜𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈

[𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎]'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I walked into my dorm and Todoroki followed after me. There was a yellow haired boy sitting on the edge of one of the two beds. His gaze shifted from his phone to us. "Hey! Who are you?" He asked enthusiastically. "She's [name]," Todoroki spoke for me. He glared at the other boy. I can sense a rivalry between the two."Oh, well, I'm Denki! Nice to meet you [name]." He said with an ear to ear smile. I observed the room; there were two beds, each had bed had navy coloured sheets and a plump pillow. There were also two light coloured wooden dressers.

I sat down on the edge of my bed facing Denki, on the edge of his bed. Todoroki set down my luggage and sat down beside me. He again, opened his backpack. This time he pulled out a card with my photo and a pouch with unknown items. "This is your student ID and these are just some documents from the school," he handed me the pouch. Our fingers met yet again. "Also," he spoke. "The school informed me that your entrance exam will be held in three days. You will be attending along with the other foreign exchange students." He informed me.

"You're a foreign exchange student? I didn't know UA had that program" Denki said. "I'm not surprised," Todoroki said. "Yes! I just travelled from [insert country name]. It's my first time coming to Japan," I said. "Really? Then I should take you out to explore the city this weekend," he suggested. Just as I opened my mouth, Todoroki spoke. "You can't take her out," Todoroki said calmly with a slightly angry tone. If looks could kill, Denki would have died as soon as we entered the room."Why? I want to explore and go out!" I protested.

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Does Denki really think he can just sabotage my plans and steal [name] from me? That imbecile.

I sat closer to [name] and crossed my arms. Denki didn't take the hint, he looked confused. [name] pouted at me. "We already have plans," I told her. "Sorry to burst your bubble, Denki." I said in a not so sorry tone.

[name] stood up and left the room without saying a word. Denki held up his hands and shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry man, didn't know you had a thing." He apologized. "Well now you do," I replied. Denki didn't say anything. That better make him back off. Silently, I left the room.

[name] had an angry expression on her face. "First of all," she said pointing her finger, "I don't need your permission to go out. I don't know who you think you are but who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" She took a step back.

"I'm sorry," I took a step closer. "There's a carnival that I bought tickets for, I didn't know who to give the spare ticket to. I was going to ask you but then Denki offered to take you out and I didn't want to waste the tickets."

[𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎]'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

'How could I stay angry at him? That apology was so sincere! Was he really going to take me to a carnival?' Despite my feelings , I won't let down my walls that easily. Although he has a pretty face, he needs to learn some boundaries.

I pierced straight into his eyes. Without hesitation I said, "I understand but don't cross the line. Show some respect"

He put a hand on his chest and slightly tilted his head downward. "I swear I will."

"Good," I whispered in his ear. "Let's get going," I said.