A piece of my story

This is a poem to tell you about me or to straighten out the stuff that you believe , when I was THREE my momma left me on my knees looked at the cross && I begged && plead shook my head like why this happening to me , closing my eyes always was what set me free , now I'm sitting FOURTEEN years later shit sitting back looking at all these haters but let me rewind the time tell you about what's going through my mind, when I was FIVE my daddy put up the deuces ig he had a life that I wasn't included, lived my life with a bitch that I ain't know all I really wanted to do was go but ig you wondering what this got to do with LOVE count to ten then look up above, do you see my face in the clouds or do you hear my voice in the wind shit if not count to ten again, that's what I pictured when he was between my legs shit it felt like I was already dead , nigga took the life right outta me pulled up his pants && didn't think twice about me , see that's cool && all I ain't trip wiped the tears off my face && became strong bitch , sat on the couch like shit that was it no more struggle my life about to begin , at least that's what I thought, when I was FIFTEEN my dad gotta a lil' too drunk it was my birthday but this nigga was the one turning up, picked up my brother && threw em' against the concrete , "mommy" threw a temper tantrum left then forgot all about me , doubted me && never looked back had no companions not even a cat , my dad left me in the house everyday I was starting to think he didn't even recognize my face but when he was there he always gave me this hard stare , or he was drunk,sniffing cocaine && doing the "bump" but you see this is where my life really begins, when I was SIXTEEN my dad had the final score he jumped on me left my whole body sore , told me that he would kill me if he could , looked in the mirror && my face was so misunderstood its hard to be the owner of your face but not even know your own place , how can I own an identity if it was that easy for him to take it away from me, see he took every piece of me that I had broke it like it was a simple piece of glass now back to this LOVE thing, this poem is not for you to feel pity or to always tell me I'm pretty but it's to show no matter what you go through you will always grow so LOVE it's what you make it you'll find the right one just be patient know who you are before anyone else , you might just fall in love with yourself.