Litha

Moonlight slashed its way across the room, lighting up the elven males face, his beautiful kind face.
Litha smiled to herself as she watched Agis Seagha sleep, reaching up to brush a strand of blue tinted hair from his face. She sighed contently as she intertwined her fingers with his, his skin looked so tanned and dark compared to the white sheets and the silvery sheen of her own skin. She took a moment then to study his hand, the long fingers, that had just a few hours before had been tangled in her silver hair. She smirked a bit at the memory. Lifting his hand to better see it in the moonlight, his fingers were lightly scared, much like anyone's would be who routinely dealt in the arcane arts. The ring that sat there gave him away, one of the two heirs to the spring court. Litha smiled again to herself as she settled back against him, her cheek against his shoulder, she rotated her body slightly to glance at the other twin asleep next to her, for she lay between them, she was warm and very comfortable in this atmosphere, maybe just maybe this had been the safest she'd felt in so long.. that she couldn't remember. Glancing at the other twin her brow furrowed slightly. His face though identical to his brothers seemed.. tenser.. even in sleep he seemed on edge. Litha marveled at the sharp cheek bones and long lashes that brushed his cheeks with his eyes closed. He was beautiful in his own right, but he held more of an air of danger to him. Reaching for his hand she smiled still, she never minded a little danger. His fingers too were calloused and rough, not as scared and burned as his brothers, but still the hands of a warrior. She ran her finger lightly over his palm and cast a low level "cure wounds" it wouldn't to much other then help any ache he may have from his travels but "at least he'll rest more comfortably" she thought to herself.
The tension seemed to ease more from Davins face as he sighed and turned his head away from her, hair falling into his eyes. She smiled again gently, and reached much like she had done with his brother, to brush the hair from his face, when quick as a flash his calloused hand closed around her wrist and suddenly she was looking into a intense and hardened gaze, splitting green eyes flashed as he took her in, they narrowed. Litha smirked but said nothing. When a gravelly sleep filled voice whispered "get out" and rolled over onto his side. "Safe indeed" she thought as she slipped from the room