CHAPTER 04 - MISSING STUDENT

where is she?

This takes place the next day when Susie's uncle locked her up.

Kris's POV

As I was walking down the hallway, a sudden dread came over my body for whatever reason. I shrugged it off and went to class and sat on my desk, I was a little earlier today since mom had a meeting in the morning. Miss Alphys came in 30 minutes late because of the said meeting, but Susie hasn't arrived yet. I was a bit worried about her but it's Susie were talking about, she probably didn't feel like coming to school...right?. But she was failing class so she can't skip school anymore, so where is she?

The whole afternoon was a little hazy for me, I wasn't able to focus and kept on catching myself looking at the door.

After class I went for a little stroll across town, I was hoping to see Susie anywhere. But in the end, I wasn't able to find her. It was already getting dark and I had to go back home, all I could do was hope for Susie to be ok.

The next day, she wasn't still in class. Maybe she got sick?

And the weekends came, still no signs of her. But hey, maybe she is spending time with her family.

I can't keep lying to myself...

where the fuck is she?!

______________________________________________________________________
heh sorry for the shorter chapter, I promise to maybe make the next ones longer...

But i hope you enjoyed this chapter:)