03:: gaurdian angel

⚠️//coercion

⚠️//coercion

2530 words

Jisung has been on many dates before although It never turned out well enough for him to think about getting into a actual relationship with them.

Today though was different, to jisung, this was the one.

Jisung was excitable today though, he was almost positive that the guy he was going on this date with was perfect for him. They've never met in person but Felix claimed he was a very affectionate and touchy person, which is exactly what jisung thought he needed, someone who can give him the amount of affection he so wanted.

So far their relationship was sweet, they haven't made it official just yet. But they both hoped by the end of this, they'd for sure become boyfriend's.

Jisung sat with his hands on his lap, grasping onto the black denim fabric of his jeans as he tugged nervously on a loose string. Despite being on many dates before, he was considerably nervous, he was practically shivering from the intense feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn't wanna mess this one up whatsoever and was thrilled by the thought of being in a relationship with someone. It would be something much deeper than just the overwhelming amount of butterflies and blushy faces when your crush walks by, it would be a feeling of absolute love and bonds that seize together without rupturing.

Atleast so one would hope.

He took a deep and needed breath, inhaling through his nose and exhaling from his mouth. He could catch the faint aroma of coffee take over his sense from the old café he was seated in. He smiled as he observed his surroundings. The walnut brown chairs were topped with olive green floral cushions, plants were placed all over the room, their colors were nice and vibrant hinting at the amount of care the owners put into them. There was a fireplace at the other end of the room, making the once cold space quite warm and welcoming. It was the perfect set up for a cozy date with a hopefully soon to be partner.

Jisung sat there for a while, his nerves slowly made their leave after he made a few deep breathes. But it seems as if they always made their way back to him when he heard that ringing sound from the door. This time even worse when he saw his date saunter into the café with a relaxed smile that jisung could have swore increased the warmth, he smiled once they made eye contact.

"Heyy jisung-ah!" His date Kim doyun spoke as he sat across from the nervous boy, "Sorry if I was a little late, something came up. But I made sure to finish up quickly!" He smiled once more, grabbing jisungs trembly hand in his own. jisung could feel his nerves say a quick 'bye bye' from the gratifying gesture.