↳ 𝙆𝙚𝙣 "𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣„ 𝙍𝙮𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙟𝙞

➯ 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑢𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
                              𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓

➯ 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑢𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟                              𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓

✞₊˚.⋆ .ೃ࿔*:・。*:・゚✧*:・✟˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

| 𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑯 |

✞₊˚.⋆ .ೃ࿔*:・。*:・゚✧*:・✟˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

« 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑬𝑭 »

『 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑦
𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 』

『 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑦𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 』

- 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂.

   Stated an irritated Draken, walking to the door.

- Do whatever ya want, lay down if you want I don't mind.

- Okay !

   You answered, smiling softly at your friend. One of the girls that worked here had called out his name which was why he had to leave you in his bedroom. As the door closed, leaving the tall blonde teenager unseen, you stood in the middle of the room. You spun on yourself, not knowing what to do in a room you didn't know. Draken and you had been friends for quite a while now, but it was your first time discovering where he was living.

   You eventually decided on taking a seat at the edge of Draken's bed. Your eyes wandered around the small, minimalist, intimate room, scanning each detail which possibly caught your eyes. One thing in particular caught your attention, the wall covered with photos. Curious, you stood up and walked towards the wall to take a closer look. Your heart melted as you slowly recognized the faces on each picture. Mikey, Baji, Mitsuya, Emma, Pah... But your heart skipped a beat when you recognized one face in particular, yours. Your lips curved into a smile as your fingertips grazed against the cold paper. Seing that the blonde haired boy you grew liking had a shared picture with you hung up on his wall made you so happy. Maybe he could like you back after all ?