𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔶 𝔎𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔰

I highly recommend that you let the music posted above run through this chapter while you're reading.

꧙꧙꧙꧙꧙ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ꧙꧙꧙꧙꧙

For some inexplicable reason, you and Fukuzawa had both ended up in a random hotel room

For some inexplicable reason, you and Fukuzawa had both ended up in a random hotel room. You were far too intoxicated with the three shots of Vodka you took after you shared a heated and passionate kiss with your boss just minutes ago. What else were you supposed to do? Suck up the feeling and just accept that your boss had literally kissed you right in front of many people? You felt high and delirious that you headed to the bar once the dance was over and ordered shots to get your mind in a haze so you could not overthink the circumstances that led to Fukuzawa's lips being on yours.

As a consequence of your sudden actions, you were now hazy and clouded with the shots of alcohol flowing through your besotted veins that you couldn't think about anything else. You had no idea where you were nor how you got here, the only thing important to you now was how Fukuzawa gave you his full attention as he pinned you against the wall and let his mouth roam around your visage. Your breathing was hitched, and your face was flushed. Good thing he was holding both of your arms on each of your sides to steady you since you were finding it really hard to balance yourself considering that your knee was going to fold anytime soon.

"Mm," you moaned.

You bit your bottom lip to suppress any more sounds you could possibly make as Fukuzawa's soft lips outlined the planes of your jaw to the point of your chin. The way he brushed over your delicate face with such deliberation produced goosebumps on your skin. He then proceeded downwards to stick up his tongue and lick your hollow throat that looked so sensual whenever you gulped down because you felt nervous- which rarely ever happened with anyone else other than him. His hands trailed up from your arm to your shoulders; his touch was cold and foreign yet at the same time you felt yourself melt unto the palms that clutched your shoulder ever so tightly. Your hands found their way towards the back of his head; your fingers getting tangled on his velvety hair as he grabbed you by the waist to pull you closer. He placed open-mouthed kisses on your neck, and you pulled him closer by tugging his loose hair.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

You whimpered as he removed his lips from your neck. It had barely been a second since you felt the warmth of his breath on your bare skin and yet he already made you so desperate for more that you practically let out a whimper like a pathetic child.

Fukuzawa pulled away from you for a second to ask for your signal if he could keep going; his hands still on your waist. You were pretty drunk and he thought that you weren't in your right mind to make such decisions that you might regret later on.

"Please," it was barely a whisper but with your messed-up state, that was the only word you could bring yourself to mutter. "Touch me," you pleaded. Your eyelids were droopy and you fluttered your eyelashes beguilingly at him. The gleam of the moonlight washed over your features and cast an incandescent glow upon both of your shadows. Those words were enough to send him over the edge as you tilted your head to the side to give him more access. He latched his mouth on your neck once more. You were weak to neck kisses, and it became fairly obvious as each love bite he left on your skin was matched with a quiet moan from you. He surely took his time nibbling and sucking on one of your sensitive spots. He pressed the palm of his hands further down your waist and pulled you closer to him; reveling in the way your body seemed to mold against his touch.