Bio

Name:  Xu Y/N

Age:  40 (physiologically)

Status: Alive

Personality: Aggressive, Calm, Wise, and Caring (To people that he likes)
Background:  Xu Y/N is a legendary and practically mythological character who became powerful after discovering a set of mystical rings and founding the Ten Rings organization. Over millennia, Y/N built himself as a strong warlord who conquered nations, thanks to the rings' power, which granted him immortality. He is an old friend of Vandal Savage and goes by many titles and names in history (This includes Hassan-i Sabbah, The Mandarin, The Advisor to the King, The Most Dangerous Man on Earth, Grand Assassin, The First Assassin, The Great Teacher, etc) and is respected by many underworld organization in the world. He has also taught some of the best combatants in the world, names included Ra's Al Ghul, Batman, Deathstroke, Sportsmaster, etc. Meaning that the League of Shadows and League of Assassins were based on his organization which is the Ten Rings. 

Weapons: The Ten Rings

Looks: Art belongs to @37342_ or (N)along

Powers: 

Ten Rings Empowerment: The Ten Rings empowers Y/N with a variety of superhuman abilities, including enhanced strength, durability, speed, and agility, the ability to manipulate the Rings' energy at will, and superhuman longevity.

Superhuman Strength: When worn, the Ten Rings enhance the strength of one's physical attack. The Rings enhance Y/N's physical strength proportional to how many Rings he's carrying at once.

Enhanced Durability: When worn, the Ten Rings cause one's durability to increase beyond peak-human capabilities.

Enhanced Speed: Using the Ten Rings, Y/N gains an incredible level of speed, being able to outrun many of his enemies.

Enhanced Agility: Y/N's agility is far greater than that of an Olympic-gold medalist. He can coordinate his body with perfect balance, equilibrium, flexibility, and dexterity. Y/N can use his enhanced agility to perform amazing parkour and gymnastic moves that would be impossible for a normal human to accomplish.

Enhanced Stamina: Y/Ns' body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-inducing lactic acid in his muscles and his musculature produces fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity, greater than of normal humans.

Longevity: When worn, The Rings prevent their owner from aging, making Y/N near-immortal. He is unable to die from natural causes. However, Y/N can still be killed through other means.

Weapon Summoning: As the owner of the Rings, Y/N can summon them any time as weapons to attack his opponents, being able to use them in several ways to attack his opponents. Y/N can throw the Rings around to attack or destroy objects.

Energy Manipulation: Y/N can control the energy of the Rings for a variety of purposes such as throwing them as projectiles which then return to him, having the Rings hover in the air to use them as platforms, extending the Rings as chains to use them as an energy lasso, etc. 

Force-Field Generation: Y/N can manipulate the Ten Rings to act as a shield for him, through the use of their energy.

Energy Projection: Y/N can create project energy through the use of the Ten Rings - leaving off a blueish aura whilst using the Ten Rings.

Energy Blasts: Y/N can also create powerful energy blasts through the use of the Ten Rings

Energy Whip: Y/N can extend the Ten Rings as a whip, extending them to make giant leaps and attack opponents

Abilities:

Master Martial Artist: As the leader of the Ten Rings Y/N is an extremely skilled and formidable hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, with centuries of training and combat experience, making him one of the most powerful and best fighters on the planet. His fighting style includes several styles of kung fu, such as Shaolin-style, Bajiquan, tai chi, Wing Chun, and wushu, as well as taekwondo, muay Thai, silat, Krav Maga, jujutsu, and boxing. He had defeated and killed many enemies in his lifetime.

Weapon Mastery: Y/N is extremely skilled with any weapon that is in this hand. Through his combat experiences and lifetime, he has mastered every weapon that has been created and he is skilled with any weapon that is unorthodox or is common. 

Master Tactician: He is said to be skilled and ingenious when it comes to tactics, he knows when to strike and study his opponents thoroughly for the best optimal move.

Multilingualism: Y/N is fluent in any language that is spoken throughout the Ten Rings organization, this includes Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, English, etc.

Master Assassin: Y/N is a master assassin, and was the first assassin ever to be recorded in history and founder of the first assassin organization. Knowing every possible way to kill a person.

Master Acrobat: Y/N's years of training have made him an extremely skilled acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist, being able to fluidly dodge attacks from multiple directions using coordinated flips, twists, and sharp turns without losing balance. He often utilizes these talents in combat for both evasive and offensive purposes.

Genius-level Intellect: Throughout Y/N life he has learned from the best teachers all around the world, and was shown to be prodigious at any topic that comes his way. This is shown through his tactics and business plans. He also uses this intellect to create certain types of metal from the marvel universe (I am probably going to B.S the process of him making the metals or getting the metals) and only he knows how to create them.

Photographic Memory: Y/N's photographic memory and perfect recall have been used in helping him use all the martial arts that he has learned throughout his life. It also helps him when he is researching a certain aspect, in which he could read a book and perfectly recall it when needed later. 

Relationships: Sandra Wu-san (Wife),  Cassandra Wu-San (Daughter), League of Assassins (Business Partner/Allies), The Light (Business Partner), Justice League (Enemies/Business Partners)