Ch.10-Ashes to Ashes

Ch.10

     James had Tate's lifeless body in his arms and I walked behind him because he was going to the Alpha of the pack which is his dad.

                   He set her body infrount of his dads feet and they both looked at her body and then gave me a stare.

            I put my head down to show murrcy then the Alpha asked"did you do this?"

I said "yes sir im really sorry"

        He said"dont be we where trying to get ride of her for years she liked my boy so she threated to use the dark power if we didnt let her in the pack."

I asked"the dark power let me see no one has that unless there with the shadows."

      I nelt down infrount of Tate's body I looked at her neck and I saw the dark imortality sign.

I said"well we need to burn her body and put her ashs and put them in a the light in a jar with symbles that  will make her loose her imortality.She is darkly imortal did yall know that?"

   The alpha looked confused.

I said"well she will be brought back to life at midnight when the shadows come to reaceive her."

     The alpha asked James"how does this girl know all this?"

James said "well first she is not any girl she is the love of my life and she is a elementalists."

    I asked James"can you go get me a jar and I will put the ancient symbles on it when you burn her"

James made a fire and threw her body in it.

     I extinguished the fire after an hour I knew she was all ash.

I took a can put the last ray of light(sunset) into the can  and put a flame in and put the ashes in there.

   I put symbles on the jar to lock her in there forever.

I fell asleep on james desk after the symbles on the jar.

    I woke up at midnight when I heard a knock at the door.

I said"James is that you?"

      I heard no response then I felt a hand over my mouth.

I gasped because I knew it was not James!