prologue? no, chapter one

  "Siti, I...like you..."

  "AAHHH!!"

  I woke up in cold sweat. It was 3 in the morning. I have always believed in ghosts and thought of them as scary. Any sign of a bad spirit, no matter the religion or belief, I am always cautious and on my guard. I get anxious with a single sound that is out of my sight. I had a weird dream that made me worry.

  It was about the infamous unpleasant spirit, The Pontianak, better known as Cik Ponti. Instead of the dream being about the Miss chasing me, swearing to take my soul, it was about her confessing her feelings to me. Romantic feelings. At first, I was flustered as it was the first time in 25 years since I have been confessed to, basically my whole life. But looking at her rotting face scared the living shit out of me and woke me up. Scared for dear life, I planned to visit an ustad that afternoon.

  That afternoon, I went to a nearby mosque despite me not being part of the religion. I went to visit an ustad there and confide in him about what had happened.

  "Young lady, it seems that you are being haunted by a Pontianak. Would you like me to help you remove it?"

  "Yes, please."

  The ustad said some special words and I instantly felt lighter, but all of a sudden, I heard a whisper.

  "Why...I thought we had...something..."

  It sounded dejected and disappointed. I was suspicious of it at first but decided to shrug it off cause I felt guarded by something. I went home thinking everything would be back to normal.

  Night came and I was dreaming well until...

  "Siti! I still love you, so please let me in..."

  I woke up in cold sweat yet again. I looked up at the ceiling, but the ceiling was covered by a certain shadow. Panicked, I turned on the lamp beside my bed.

  "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

  Oh shit. Shit. SHIT.

  A haunting face was right above mine. It looked boney and pale-colored. Fresh and dried blood could be seen on its tearing skin.

  "ACCEPT MY LOVE OR ELSE!"

  "OMFG NO??!!"

  Suddenly, the comfort of my bed on my back was gone. I was not resting anymore. I was floating in a dark ad colorless void. My face was sure to be pale.

  "Who are you? And why are you doing this to me?"

  The ghost's face turned bright red. It was stuttering its answer.

  "I-I'm what they call a Pontianak. Call me Miss Ponti instead cause um... I like to be called that. Well, y-you see, I, um, uh, ah..."

  She was tripping on her words and at a lost for words. I, too, was at lost for words. Starting to feel my pussy quiver, I nervously asked her to bring me back to my room. Surprisingly, she complied. Maybe it was because it was starting to get awkward in there. I expected her to take my soul or something. I did not think that the one thing I hate the most, quite obviously ghosts, would listen to me.

  The Pontianak looked down in embarrassment. And here I thought that ghosts do not have any sense of shame in them.

  Taking my chance, I slowly cornered her against my wall and interrogating her at the same time.

  Suddenly, out of nowhere, she kissed me. On the lips.

  I should have expected the kiss. The flushed red face, her eyes quaking and facing everywhere but me, the hesitant movements, the stuttering and even her hands trying to push me away that ended in vain.

  I thought her lips would be rough and dry since she was, obviously, part of the dead. But somehow, they felt soft and smooth. Cause of that, I felt inclined to pull her in for more.

Gosh, what was I thinking?

Her lips tasted like dirt but in the heat of the moment, I ignored it, focusing on addicting sensation of her lips on mine.

  She pushed me away, breaking the kiss. I rubbed my lips while she left hers agape.

It seemed impossible for the dead to have any sort of complexion and yet, here she is, as red as a tomato.