01

════════ ஓ๑❈๑ஓ ════════

"So when will you give me a grandchild?"

That question again. She didn't expect the question would be thrown to her for the ninth time this week. She's getting sick of the same question somehow. Harin takes a deep breath when she can feel tears start building up in her corner eyes.

Tired, sad, unfair, and betrayed. It's not like she didn't try she did try every night. The sex starts changed from the lovemaking session into an obligation to create a human being. No, it's not even a human, just merely a living creature that is destined as an heir for their company.

"Why would you even marry her, Yoongi? She's nothing but just a burden to our family," spits the woman who sits across the said man.

The blond man keeps his mouth shut while tears start falling from the beautiful face of his wife. Yoongi grabs a napkin to wipe his mouth before taking a deep breath.

"If I were you, I won't be crying right now. Especially in front of many family members," mocks her, giving looks to her surround. Harin gets the hint, her mother-in-law just degraded her in front of the whole family.

"I don't get it. You were pregnant when Yoongi introduced you to us, but look at you now. Are you even trying to make one or have you become infertile?"

Harin smiles bitterly with no response while wiping her tears, ready to excuse herself to the bathroom. Yoongi beats her eventually, standing from his chair, and grabs her hand softly.

"Excuse us, we have something to discuss for a while."

The walk to their room is quiet, peacefully quiet for Yoongi while stressfully quiet for Harin. She doesn't even realize that she keeps stealing glances behind, making sure the others weren't giving her any death glares. Her hands starts shaking at the thought of being there once Yoongi finished talking things that made both of them walk away.

Yoongi closes the door behind him after making Harin sits on their bed. The laughs from the floor beneath them still can be heard throughout their room. She feels uneasy at that. Out of many houses, they choose to have dinner here.

"Why didn't you say anything down there?" asks her softly, regaining her composure again.

"I have no place to talk back to my mother, Harin," answers him along with a sigh.

"But—"

"Harin, can you wait here? You need to sort out your thoughts. I don't think it's good for you to be down there any longer." Harin nods at his words, already tired to argue.