TEASER

"I'm sorry, I just...I have a hard time believing this."

"Why?"

"Because you're...you...and..."

I was lost for words. What I was saying wasn't going to make sense because my thoughts weren't going to make sense. If I was honest with him, he'd either be offended, or turned off by the lack of confidence.

I turned around walking away from him, quickly trying to figure out a way to leave. This was my truest nightmare.

After what felt like a decade of silence, he spoke. "And...what?" he asked, making me turn to him. He looked angry. "What about me?"

"No, nothing bad. You're just...insanely attractive, you're bult like a fucking tree and so smart and kind."

"Thank you?" He questioned, making me panic.

"I'm not saying anything about you." I tried to explain, but before I could go any further he cut me off.

"So then what are you saying about you?"

I sighed, and look him head on. "Look at me." I gestured to myself.

"I am looking at you."

His stare was intense, and I just didn't know how to get across what I was trying to say.

But he didn't need me to.

As smart as he was he caught on.

"Are you referring to your appearance?" He asked. I didn't say anything, just looked at him hoping he wouldn't make me say it. His eyes widened in surprise then narrowed in annoyance.

"I really don't want to talk about this anymore." I said, my heart racing and my head spinning.

How can a man like Namjoon want anything to do with me?

"I don't think running away is going to really do either of us any good." He said, stepping closer to me.

"Namjoon..." I started, but couldn't speak.

"You are beautiful. Sexy. Funny. Kind." He said until he was in front of me again. "And I will not accept you thinking that you deserve less than a good man to treat you right." He lifted his hand and placed it against my cheek, making me look up to him. His eyes were intense as he searched mine. His expression became soft and he leaned a little closer. "If you could see yourself the way I see you, you would understand how electric you are. You would understand why all I think about is pressing you up against a wall and kissing the doubt out of you."

"Really?" I breathed, absolutely floored by his words.

"You have no idea what you do to me."