21. Spring break - Indiegrunge-

Title: Spring Break

Author: Indiegrunge-

Genre: teen fiction

Summary: Taylor Daniels has been through enough heartbreak and sadness than a person experiences in their entire life. She manages to get through day after day without breaking down. Parker Tate is the schools notorious bad boy who acts on impulse and will destroy anybody who stands in his way.

 They're both going through enough heartbreak and loss; both isolating themselves from everyone. Maybe what they need is to communicate with one another, help each other. Maybe what they need is a break, a spring break.

 Join Taylor and Parker on a journey through past heartbreak and loss and into future happiness. A two week journey, which will hopefully be filled with smiles and laughs, maybe some love in the air, but one question – will it be worth it?

Status: Ongoing

Rate: 9/10- this book just started and I think the idea is great so far! Its very interesting and the writing is excellent! I’m very interested in reading this story further because the proluge surely caught my eye. Everything came out of nowhere and you could tell just by that instant, that the book was gonna get good. Even the summary caught my eye. Recommended that you go check this book out!