Sequal

Jake and Devon are officially dating.Everyone knows.
At school
May 18

Jake is talking to Lexi.Devon walks past them crying.Jake quickly follows Devon into the boys bathroom."Devon,.why are you crying" Jake says as he grabs Devon by his waist.Devon just buries his head into Jakes chest.Jake wrapped his arms around the crying boy.Jake knows Devon usually haves breakdowns but he's never told Jake why.He just starts sobbing."I got you..." Jake whispers."baby..why are you crying..." Jake whispers.Devon and Jake separate.Devon tries to talk but he won't stop crying."I need you to breathe...can you do that for me.." Jake whispers.Devon take a deep breathe.He nods his head.Devon tries to steady his breathing.Jake gets a napkin and wipes Devon's tears.

"Okay...now tell me" Jake says."m-my moms d-dead" Devon whispers as he begins sobbing.Jakes face froze.He couldn't believe it."h-how" Jake whispers."chucky did it" Devon sobs.Jake didn't know what to say.He just wrapped Devin in a tight hug.Devon was sobbing.He couldn't even breathe."I'm right here" Jake whispers."I'm fucking sick of this shit!!" Devon yells into Jakes hoodie as he continues sobbing.Jake hugged him tighter."I know...I know" Jake tries to calm him down.

"We'll be okay...I'm gonna be here the whole time" Jake assures the sobbing boy.Devon chokes back tears.Devon and Jake separated.Devons face looked drained.Like everything in his was gone...And Jake hated to see that."I wanna go.." Devon whispers."let's go"

They walk home and go into Jakes room.Jake gives Devon a hoodie.Devon Buries His face into Jakes chest."come on.." Jake whispers.Jake gets under the covers and so does Devin.He wraps his arms around the sobbing boy."I'm right here.." Jake whispers trying to stop Devon from shaking.After a few minutes Devon was out like a light." I love you" Jake whispers as he kisses Devons lips.

THE ENNNNDDD

Should I make s super cut?