Meeting sally

"Oh him...."I looked angry. "You know him?" Rebaccas face light up. "Ya he made a deal with my friend and he ended up killing him!!" I saw Rebaccas face turn to happy to what?. "Dren?..no he couldn't." I looked at her confused. "Dren? Is that his name?" She looked surprised. " Um... No" I smiled. "Your a bad lier." That's When we heard a voice. "Look drake,wolves." A group of vampires surrounded us. "R-rebacca?" One of the vampires said. "
DRAKE!!!!" She looked angry. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" He smiled. " Well sweetie I came looking for you" One of the vampire girls looked at him. " Big brother you mean this pink wolf is your wife?" I looked up I saw a Shadow with glowing yellow eyes look at Rebacca, i looked at rebacca. Rebacca looked at me, I point up, she looked up then she smiled and then the creepy shadow dude smiled back but really creepy. " I'm not your wife I was never your wife and I love someone else!" Drake looked mad. "Who!?"
Then the shadow came down like a boss. "Me!"
I looked at him. " YOU!!!" He jumped a little then turned around his eyes got big when he saw me. " Y-you..? what are you doing here?" I smiled a little. " I'm Rebaccas childhood friend" He looked at Rebacca. "What?" She looked at dren. " Don't worry dren he's like a brother to me I don't like him like that." My heart broke when I heard those words dren realized I was heart broken from those words and smiled. "Good." Drake looked at us. "Hello! were still here" said drake, Then a vampire girl walked out of the crowd. she was so beautiful "Sally little sister get back" I was in love. "Sally what a beautiful name" He looked at me. " Did I say that out loud?" He looked mad. "YESSS!!!"