A New Duelist Arrival

"Ugh.." Groaned a some boy in behind the building. He looked to be a 16 years old, with purple hair, which resembles tentacles hanging down, wears a red jeweled yellow pendant and has dark blue eyes. He wearing a dark purple jacket over a black shirt and wearing a black jeans and green shoes. His name is Reginald Kessler.

He felt a great pain in his head. He stood up and looked around and realized he was in the alleyway. He grabbed his black backpack and brushed it from the dirt.

"How did I get here.. ?" he muttered, holding back his head.

He carried his backpack to his back. "Well, better I go around and see where am I." With that, he walked up to the city before he got surprise. He realized this is not his homeland.

'Wait, this is not my homeland..' he thought to himself before he widening his eyes.

'Dont tell me.. I've been sent to another world!' He yelled in his mind.

Later

Reginald took 2 hours for wandering how beautiful this city was. He look his reflection on the building's window and widened his eyes in surprise again because he was in Ryoga Kamishiro/Shark's body and on his left arm there was a black and golden colored Duel Disk with red D-Pad in the middle (Similiar to Nash Duel Disk)

'First I was sent to another world and now I'm in Shark's body ? This is weird..'

After recover from his shock, he walked to some restaurant to buy some food. Luckily, he have some money in his pocket. After he buy some food, he took a seat and watched a near TV. Learning something in this world.

'Looks like I'm in Yu-Gi-Oh! Series.. but which one ?' He thought to himself. Reginald was a Yu-Gi-Oh! Fans. But, he stopped watching after Zexal because he was busy with his school.

He opened his backpack to look it contents. The second item he pulled was a note book, a pen, and a white box that held full of Duel Monster card.

He decided to open the white box and opened it. Then, he picked three of the card. It was a Monster card called Number 32: Shark Drake, Number 73: Abyss Splash and Number 101: Silent Honor ARK Knight. Before his bizarre trip happened, he made a Shark Deck mix with White Aura cards. He stared at his favorite cards before he smiled.

"Good thing I always borrow my deck with me." He muttered as he inserted it into his decks back and hiding in his jacket.

"Alright, there is no time to sit and do nothing." He stated, standing up and started walking up.

20 Minutes Later

He walked somewhere and he noticed a tall tower with crystal on top of it. "LDS ? I seem to have heard of it.." He muttered before..

"YUYA GET BACK HERE!" Shouted a young girl with blue-eyes and dark pink hair which her hair tied up in pigtails and clipped down by blue spherical hair clips. She chased a boy with paper fan on her hand.

A young boy with crimson eyes and dual-colored red and green hair which looked like "tomato" as he continued ran away from the anger of the young girl while three kids were just walking and watching them like everyday thing.

"Come on Yuzu! It was an accident!" Yuya pleaded as he turned his head around look at the girl with sincerity.

Yuzu growled angrily but she snapped out of her rage when she realized Yuya was about to bump someone. "Watch out!" Yuzu shouted but it was too late.

"What ?"

BUMP

The two boys grunted with their body contact as they fell to the ground. But, the purple haired boy's black deck box opened and scattered all the cards to the ground.