smut

lucy moaned as voldemort slid his tongue along lucius's neck, biting the neck softly but enough to leave marks.he grasped the bed in between his fingers and moaned loudly as voldemort suddenely pressed his dick against lucius's. voldy entwined his fingers into lucius and grinned seductively as lucius whimpered and breathed heavily before voldemort went in for it again.

the door opened suddenly but neither of the men seemed to hear it as lucius fumbled to undo voldemort's belt buckle and they turned over.

"what the fuck?"

draco malfoy stood there, his eyes huge, clearly in shock. he blinked a few times as all three of the males stared at each other for a few seconds.

"holy shi- what the actual fuck-? what the fuck?" he kept repeating that a few times and voldy and lucius lay there awkwardly on top of each other, dicks still pressed against each other. 

"i swear to god im gonna fucking cry- holy shit-" draco shook his head and covered his eyes. "MOM?! WHERES THE BLEACH?!" he shouted, looking away from the scene in front of him. 

"ur mum ded bro," voldemort said, rolling his eyes. "like oh-em-gee leave me and your dad alone, we have a cock reunion to do."

draco whimpered for a second. "fuck i need bleach- and Pottah." 

he then ran away and voldemort and luciu continued to fuck. lucius pressed his forehead against voldy's belt bucle and sucked on the 10000000000000 inch cock as voldy moaned. 

"oh-em-gee voldy i think im preggo !!" lucius said, his hand on his stomach. "im gonna give birth in 69 sec !!!"

voldy's eyes widened. "omg baby im gonna be a dad !!!" lucy smiled "and im gonna be a mom !!!" 

then snape walked in. "hey babe, i need-" his eyes widened at lucius's huge preggo belly. "omg lucy ?! you didn't tell me i was gonna be a father !!!"

thats when shit hit the fan :] 

special mentions:  AnnaMrv0 PinkTeddyBear6 nightmaresoot ranboozebeloved ConnieX123 -RXNB00